Schleck, O'Grady dropped by Riis for use of banned substance

DirtRoadie

Sep 7, 2010, 11:00:11 AM9/7/10
True, but you know the rest of the story.

DR

Brad Anders

Sep 7, 2010, 12:49:55 PM9/7/10
On Sep 7, 8:00 am, DirtRoadie <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
> True, but you know the rest of the story.
>
> DR

Where is Marquis on a story like this one?

Brad Anders

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 7, 2010, 1:26:04 PM9/7/10

"Brad Anders" <pban...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Dumbass -

That guy had his head so far up his ass . . . . . .

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Fred Flintstein

Sep 7, 2010, 2:15:36 PM9/7/10

Out riding tied and soldered wheels.

Fred Flintstein

Uncle Dave

Sep 7, 2010, 5:09:18 PM9/7/10
On Sep 7, 4:00 pm, DirtRoadie <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
> True, but you know the rest of the story.
>
> DR

Isn't that rather like the Pope telling priests off for dressing up?

UD

raamman

Sep 7, 2010, 7:34:22 PM9/7/10
On Sep 7, 11:00 am, DirtRoadie <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
> True, but you know the rest of the story.
>
> DR

and deny all those theories most of you here argued for how floyds
positive came from a reduction of his testosterone level caused by
drinking ? didn't those theories hold any substance, or, perhaps they
were just "farts in the wind" ?

Amit Ghosh

Sep 8, 2010, 7:05:37 AM9/8/10
On Sep 7, 7:34 pm, raamman <raam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 7, 11:00 am, DirtRoadie <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > True, but you know the rest of the story.
>
> > DR
>
> and deny all those theories most of you here argued for how floyds
> positive came from a reduction of his testosterone level caused by
> drinking ?

dumbass,

no one here ever argued that.

Brad Anders

Sep 8, 2010, 12:01:45 PM9/8/10

Agree. I always thought that Fraud screwed up his T-patch dosage
because of dehydration on the previous stage, exceeding the 4:1 ratio
and triggering the exogenous T test that led to his positive. I also
thought that if the exogenous T test had been administered to the top
20 on GC who were below 4:1, nearly all of them would have tested
positive. Fraud is just the one who got caught because he fucked up.
Oh, and I also thought that despite being positive, Fraud should have
gotten off because of the lack of due process by WADA, and prejudicial
comments made by Dickhead Pounder, before all the test results were
in.

Brad Anders

--D-y

Sep 8, 2010, 12:32:44 PM9/8/10

Previous stage-- dehydration being part of the reason for the many
bottles of water?

Not to mention the first test showing a ridiculous ratio (11:1) that
led even the Head Dick, Mr. Pound, to wonder publicly, "How did he get
on his bike?". Showing contamination and/or other big screw-up by
administrators and/or lab.

Well, The War on People does not allow the benefit of doubt.

Too bad, Floyd might have had a notable and lifelong bottled water
endorsement out of that ride.

Agree, the selectiveness of the testing is one of the most
objectionable aspects (opinion).
--D-y