Naughty boy list

1 view

atriage

Jul 7, 2011, 4:23:58 PM7/7/11
From Velonews
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/07/news/tour-notebook-leopard-trek-on-contador-schleck-match-up-too-early-to-say_182494

Jury decisions
* 1000CHF fine for team mechanic of Europcar for having material ready
outside of the vehicle (Article 12.1.040.21)
* 200CHF fine for Philippe Gilbert (Omega Pharma-Lotto) and Torsten Schmidt
(sport director Leopard-Trek) for not following instructions from jury and race
director (Article 12.1.040.28)
* 100CHF for Andriy Grivko (Astana) and Alexandr Kolobnev (Katusha) for
public urination (Article 12.1.040.29)

Simply Fred

Jul 7, 2011, 4:38:39 PM7/7/11
atriage wrote:
> Jury decisions

> * 100CHF for Andriy Grivko (Astana) and Alexandr Kolobnev (Katusha) for
> public urination (Article 12.1.040.29)

I wonder what the fine for public jacking off is.

Fred Flintstein

Jul 7, 2011, 4:38:50 PM7/7/11
On 7/7/2011 3:23 PM, atriage wrote:
> * 100CHF for Andriy Grivko (Astana) and Alexandr Kolobnev (Katusha) for
> public urination (Article 12.1.040.29)

While there is indeed a rule against this my understanding is that
it is only enforced in populated areas. So probably they hung it
out while inside a city limits rather than out in the countryside.

atriage

Jul 8, 2011, 4:01:12 AM7/8/11

Different standards in their part of the world I suspect.