Cyclingnews is gay

1 view

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 1, 2010, 12:36:14 AM4/1/10
Does anybody know why the cycling websites think it's funny to run these
April Fool's articles? I don't know of any other reputable news
publication that does this. And what's really fucking retarded is that
since one does it the other does it too.

It's like 5th graders are in charge of Velonews and Cyclingnews. Very
embarrassing.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/glam-gossip-and-generalities

Thanks,

Magilla

kirby

Apr 1, 2010, 7:48:30 AM4/1/10

curmudgeon. lighten up

z, fred

Apr 1, 2010, 9:11:40 AM4/1/10

Will the 'brothers team' hire Pawel and Kacper Szczepaniak?

Mexican Low Rider Mafia

Apr 1, 2010, 9:25:22 AM4/1/10

"kirby" <michae...@gmail.com> wrote in message

curmudgeon. lighten up

It takes one to know one.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 1, 2010, 10:00:33 AM4/1/10
kirby wrote:

You sound like a pothead who watches sitcoms and laughs at them like a studio
audience.

Magilla

K. Fred Gauss

Apr 1, 2010, 9:54:39 PM4/1/10

The thing about April Fools jokes is that they're supposed to be funny.
These just aren't.

kirby

Apr 1, 2010, 10:16:44 PM4/1/10
On Apr 1, 9:54 pm, "K. Fred Gauss"

Have to admit the Velonews one was funny. Pitolero's Tour chances in
jeopardy because injury due to over use of his index finger and
thumb? How is that not funny!

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 2, 2010, 8:46:35 PM4/2/10
"K. Fred Gauss" wrote:

I agree. Even if they were funny, it's retarded to do that. No legitimate
news/media site does this except cycling websites. They all think they're
little fucking comedians or something. I see they have time to write 3 of
these articles each, but they don't do any serious reporting about all the
problems in the sport.

What a disgrace.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 2, 2010, 8:48:10 PM4/2/10

kirby wrote:

You sound like that jackass who posted a video of himself on YouTube and then
told everyone about it in here thinking it made him look cool. It didn't.

Magilla

z, fred

Apr 2, 2010, 10:20:18 PM4/2/10

billyroll

Apr 3, 2010, 1:48:57 AM4/3/10

Dumbass,

Did you copy and paste from last year's post about the same thing? Or
did you recreate this literary masterpiece from scratch?

Just wondering.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 3, 2010, 8:43:08 AM4/3/10
"z, fred" wrote:

I said 'legitimate; Show me a single newspaper in the United States that does this. Not even the
fucking National Enquirer does this. NONE of the tabloids does this, including TMZ.

What this means is Velonews and cyclingnews is less serious about their jobs than tall those
tabloids.

This sport is a fucking joke.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 3, 2010, 8:43:53 AM4/3/10
billyroll wrote:

FU

Magilla

Laura W

Apr 3, 2010, 10:18:41 AM4/3/10
On Apr 3, 8:43 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> "z, fred" wrote:
> > Magilla Gorilla wrote:

> > > I agree.  Even if they were funny, it's retarded to do that.  No legitimate
> > > news/media site does this except cycling websites.  They all think they're
> > > little fucking comedians or something.  I see they have time to write 3 of
> > > these articles each, but they don't do any serious reporting about all the
> > > problems in the sport.
>
> > > What a disgrace.
>
> > > Magilla
>
> >http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/hadron-collider-ii-planned-...

> >http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/about/news/0,,1156___co-181258900,00.html
>
> >http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/01/apple_ihtml/
>
> I said 'legitimate;   Show me a single newspaper in the United States that does this.  Not even the
> fucking National Enquirer does this.  NONE of the tabloids does this, including TMZ.
>
> What this means is Velonews and cyclingnews is less serious about their jobs than tall those
> tabloids.
>
> This sport is a fucking joke.
>
> Magilla

Dumbass,
Cyclingnews is not a newspaper and is not owned by a US company, it's
owned by the British, who apparently like to do this sort of thing.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hnKkWPyBxuvjbpDM6n2qGJk2o-rgD9EQ9SR00
You're welcome.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Apr 3, 2010, 12:00:38 PM4/3/10
On Apr 3, 5:43 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> "z, fred" wrote:
> > Magilla Gorilla wrote:

> > > I agree.  Even if they were funny, it's retarded to do that.  No legitimate
> > > news/media site does this except cycling websites.  They all think they're
> > > little fucking comedians or something.  I see they have time to write 3 of
> > > these articles each, but they don't do any serious reporting about all the
> > > problems in the sport.
>
> > > What a disgrace.
>
> > > Magilla
>
> >http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/hadron-collider-ii-planned-...

> >http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/about/news/0,,1156___co-181258900,00.html
>
> >http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/01/apple_ihtml/
>
> I said 'legitimate;   Show me a single newspaper in the United States that does this.  Not even the
> fucking National Enquirer does this.  NONE of the tabloids does this, including TMZ.
>
> What this means is Velonews and cyclingnews is less serious about their jobs than tall those
> tabloids.
>
> This sport is a fucking joke.
>
> Magilla

Dumbass,

Bike racing is entertainment. Single topic coverage of
entertainment and serious news outlets don't go together.
Stop being so self-important. You devoted part of your life
to an unimportant pursuit (haha, pursuit) and CN devalued
it by publishing an unfunny joke? Spare me the violins.

I guess a serious publication about important news like
Sports Illustrated would never publish an April Fool's story.

Your Pal,
Sidd Finch

z, fred

Apr 3, 2010, 3:07:12 PM4/3/10

Google did it too by renaming themselves "Topeka" for the day. Wikipedia
had fun with it too.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 3, 2010, 3:33:20 PM4/3/10

Laura W wrote:

I know that and it's still gay.

Thanks,

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 3, 2010, 3:56:03 PM4/3/10
"z, fred" wrote:

Google has a culture of doing that to their name. But they do not change their core business - which is
website searches. For media outlets, their core business is NEWS. And they write fake NEWS articles.
That would be the analogous equivalent of Google giving fake search results to bogus April Fool's
websites when you type in a search word. Google does not do this. So Google's April Fool's involvement
is quite superficial and in the spirit of their corporate counter-culture, but does not have anything to
do with their altering their core business service.

This is not the case for Velo-fuck and Cycling-douche.

Name one single fucking media outlet in the United States that changes their core business because of
something called April Fool's Day - show me one local, regional, or city paper that does this. One.
You can't do that. And why do both cyclingnews and Velonews do this? Clearly one is copying off the
other because no other sport website does this. That's seriously fucking lame.

Where's the article on cyclingnews that grills Vania Rossi over her CERA positive? Oh, that article
doesn't exist because the 'reporters' are so giddy with themselves about this April Fool's B.S.

The reason why L'Equipe doesn't publish April Fool's articles is the same reason it was the only news
organization that did an investigation about Lance's 6 positive EPO tests from the 1999 Tour de France.
They literally duped the lab and Lance to get at the truth.

If you read Velosnooze and Cyclingbooze, they don't do these kind of hard-hitting investigative pieces.
All they do is regurgitate press releases from <x> source or re-print some AFP drivel.

Kick all your asses.

Thanks,

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 3, 2010, 4:04:21 PM4/3/10
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

Then how come the National Enquirer or TMZ or none of the other "entertainment" media does this?

Also, just because something is classified as entertainment doesn't mean it's not a serious business.
The entertainment business is a very serious business and just as legitimate as many other industries
and professions. In fact, the entertainment industry is probably more essential to society than many
other professions.

Beat you people down like Van Impe at a crematorium.

Thanks,

Magilla

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Apr 3, 2010, 5:57:46 PM4/3/10

STOP JOKING AROUND, THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT !!!

Sincerely,
ORSON FUCKING WELLES

Michael Press

Apr 4, 2010, 1:05:55 PM4/4/10
In article <4BB737DC...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

How would you know?

--
Michael Press

Betty Munro

Apr 5, 2010, 7:22:08 AM4/5/10
z, fred wrote:

> Google did it too by renaming themselves "Topeka" for the day. Wikipedia
> had fun with it too.

To be effective it needs to be semi-believable if you're drunk eg:

<https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_receives>

Mark J.

Apr 5, 2010, 2:49:57 PM4/5/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:

> "z, fred" wrote:
>> Google did it too by renaming themselves "Topeka" for the day. Wikipedia
>> had fun with it too.
>
> Google has a culture of doing that to their name. But they do not change their core business - which is
> website searches. For media outlets, their core business is NEWS. And they write fake NEWS articles.
> That would be the analogous equivalent of Google giving fake search results to bogus April Fool's
> websites when you type in a search word. Google does not do this.

Oh? See, for example,
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/bliraqwmd.htm

Oh, and about your claim that the National Enquirer doesn't do April
fool's pages - huh? They do it 365 days a year. But you knew that.

Mark J.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 5, 2010, 3:49:16 PM4/5/10
Michael Press wrote:

You're burned out. Take a 2-week rest and don't even touch your bike.

Magilla

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 5, 2010, 11:08:20 PM4/5/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

> I said 'legitimate; Show me a single newspaper in the United States that
> does this. Not even the
> fucking National Enquirer does this. NONE of the tabloids does this,
> including TMZ.

Dumbass -

Newspapers don't do it, but the most infamous example ever was the "Sidd
Finch" story in Sports Illustrated on April 1st, 1985. IIRC, the article was
half a dozen pages long and most people that read it bought the gag.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidd_Finch

Sports Illustrated is a better comparison than real news outlets because SI,
like cyclingnews and velonews, reports on sports and all professional
spectator sports are nothing more than entertainment.

thanks for coming to school,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Michael Press

Apr 7, 2010, 3:18:54 PM4/7/10
In article <4BBA3EBC...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

> You're burned out. Take a 2-week rest and don't even touch your bike.

Mark J. spelled it out for you, fool. You spew these
polemics because you never know when you are being had,
and you cannot tell a stretcher.

--
Michael Press

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 8, 2010, 11:52:13 AM4/8/10
"Mark J." wrote:

You didn't refute jack shit, asshole.

Thanks,

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 8, 2010, 12:00:27 PM4/8/10
Michael Press wrote:

Take 2 weeks, I said.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 8, 2010, 12:03:23 PM4/8/10
"Fred K. Gringioni" wrote:

In other words, in the last 25 years, not a single legitimate newspaper or
magazine published in the United States runs these silly April Fool's articles.

Thanks,

Magilla

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 8, 2010, 2:12:28 PM4/8/10

> "Fred K. Gringioni" wrote:
>>
>> Newspapers don't do it, but the most infamous example ever was the "Sidd
>> Finch" story in Sports Illustrated on April 1st, 1985. IIRC, the article
>> was
>> half a dozen pages long and most people that read it bought the gag.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidd_Finch
>>
>> Sports Illustrated is a better comparison than real news outlets because
>> SI,
>> like cyclingnews and velonews, reports on sports and all professional
>> spectator sports are nothing more than entertainment.
>>
>> thanks for coming to school,
>>
>> Fred. presented by Gringioni.
>
> In other words, in the last 25 years, not a single legitimate newspaper or
> magazine published in the United States runs these silly April Fool's
> articles.

Dumbass -

The point is that cyclingnews and velonews shouldn't be held to the
journalistic standards of real newspapers. They're reporting on
entertainment, just like Sports Illustrated. It's not real news.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Betty Munro

Apr 8, 2010, 3:59:26 PM4/8/10
Fred K. Gringioni wrote:
> The point is that cyclingnews and velonews shouldn't be held to the
> journalistic standards of real newspapers. They're reporting on
> entertainment, just like Sports Illustrated. It's not real news.

Liz isn't realNews ?

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 8, 2010, 5:50:05 PM4/8/10

"Fred K. Gringioni" wrote:

So then how come you also can't point to any "entertainment" rag that does this
- People, TMZ, National Enquirer, BMX World, Skateboard Park, Runners World,
Running Magazine, Triathlon, etc? Aren't those entertainment magazines too?
Do you know how many THOUSANDS of entertainment magazines there are - none of
them run these fucking stupid April Fool's articles like the cycling rags do.

The problem with cycling publications is they are fucking tools who aren't real
journalists. So they think it's cool to goof off. Half their articles are
written by lotion pumpers who would rather drink a beer with a pro than bust
them for something.

The Hollywood paparazzi does more legitimate reporting work than cycling rags.

Magilla

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 8, 2010, 7:56:19 PM4/8/10

>> > In other words, in the last 25 years, not a single legitimate newspaper
>> > or
>> > magazine published in the United States runs these silly April Fool's
>> > articles.
>>
>> Dumbass -
>>
>> The point is that cyclingnews and velonews shouldn't be held to the
>> journalistic standards of real newspapers. They're reporting on
>> entertainment, just like Sports Illustrated. It's not real news.
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
>
> So then how come you also can't point to any "entertainment" rag that does
> this
> - People, TMZ, National Enquirer, BMX World, Skateboard Park, Runners
> World,
> Running Magazine, Triathlon, etc? Aren't those entertainment magazines
> too?

<snip>

http://espn.go.com/rpm/blog?name=newton_david&id=4034702

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- President Obama has told Hachette Filipacchi Media to
cease operations of Car and Driver magazine if the company wants to receive
any governmental aid for its other publications, according to a statement
released by the White House.

Yes, this is an April Fools' joke.

But many likely wish it were true after the prank the magazine played
Wednesday, which was in poor taste and downright tacky under the current
economic climate.

In case you missed it, the magazine published a story that said, "The White
House announced today that GM and Chrysler must cease participation in
NASCAR at the end of the 2009 season if they hope to receive any additional
financial aid from the government."

The magazine also said NASCAR was exploring options, including bringing in
other manufacturers to replace Chevrolet and Dodge. Hyundai was mentioned as
a candidate.

<snip><end>

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 8, 2010, 8:01:14 PM4/8/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

> So then how come you also can't point to any "entertainment" rag that does
> this
> - People, TMZ, National Enquirer, BMX World, Skateboard Park, Runners
> World,
> Running Magazine, Triathlon, etc? Aren't those entertainment magazines
> too?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=5041079

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 8, 2010, 8:02:01 PM4/8/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

> So then how come you also can't point to any "entertainment" rag that does
> this
> - People, TMZ, National Enquirer, BMX World, Skateboard Park, Runners
> World,
> Running Magazine, Triathlon, etc? Aren't those entertainment magazines
> too?

http://deadspin.com/5507426/and-nike-officially-ruins-april-fools-day

CBSSports.com and ESPN.com are both running some amazing stories today.
Every single one manages to discuss how the fantastic athletic feats were
pulled off thanks to Nike Air shoes. We've come a long way from Sidd Finch's
single hiking boot.

On ESPN's Page 2, you can read about NYC street balls raising the rim to
12'7", or a South Carolina runner receiving a traffic ticket for going too
fast. In both cases, it's their new Nike Air sneakers that allow them to go
above and beyond.

Over on CBS's home page, there are links to stories about a prep RB running
a 3.91 40-yard dash, and a high school baseball player leading the country
in home runs - all inside the parkers. What do they have in common? Nike
Air, of course.

Even Bleacher Report has gotten in on it. They've got a lineman pulling a
truck across the field on pro day, and a 16-year-old with a 50-inch
vertical. Take a guess what kind of sneakers they were wearing.

The stories are too unbelievable to fool anyone for long, and there's a link
to the explanation at the bottom. That's not the point. The point is that
for sports fans, April Fool's Day is officially sponsored by Nike.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 8, 2010, 8:16:05 PM4/8/10
I repeat, no legitimate media does this.

Thanks,

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 8, 2010, 8:16:21 PM4/8/10

"Fred K. Gringioni" wrote:

I repeat, no legitimate media does this.

Thanks,

Magilla

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 8, 2010, 8:27:16 PM4/8/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

Dumbass -

The sports media is not legitimate media.

Evidence: ESPN's commercials promoting themselves. All the commercials are
spoofs.

Your criticism of cyclingnews and velonews is off becuase it presumes that
they are legitimate media. They are not. Neither is ESPN or Sports
Illustrated and they do not presume to be.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 8, 2010, 8:28:06 PM4/8/10

"Fred K. Gringioni" wrote:

ESPN is a gayzine run by jocks. It's for queers stroking it in locker rooms.
It's a continuation of a fraternity life from college. Nobody reads it for
news. There's a reason why ESPN never broke the BALCO scandal and why that
was done by a legitimate reporter. It's the same reason why Velonews and
cyclingnews don't do investigative reporting like L'Equipe. It's because their
too busy laughing at their stupid jokes.

As for CBS, that was done by some faggot midnight online editor in the sports
department - notice how they didn't run 3 April Fool's articles on their
homepage on major news events, which would be analogous to what Velobooze and
Cyclingnews did. The news editors at CBS don't even talk to the sports
queers. The sports department are the lepers of real reporters.

Why don't you show me one legitimate major city newspaper like the Los Angeles
Times or New York Times (in any city in the U.S.) running April Fool's articles
on major news events and posting them on the homepage like they were actual
events.

You won't find that.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 8, 2010, 8:37:26 PM4/8/10
"Fred K. Gringioni" wrote:

Sports reporters are semen drinkers of athletes with a full service hole cut
into their underwear, which is why all you can show me are these jock media
outlets doing this. Frat boys. You won't see that shit in the New York Times
Sports section.

I'm glad we agree on the rest.

Magilla

Michael Press

Apr 9, 2010, 3:32:03 AM4/9/10
In article <4BBDFD9B...@sandiegozoo.org>,

>>> You're burned out. Take a 2-week rest and don't even touch your bike.
>>
>> Mark J. spelled it out for you, fool. You spew these
>> polemics because you never know when you are being had,
>> and you cannot tell a stretcher.
>
> Take 2 weeks, I said.

Hell is trying to make other people do things.

--
Michael Press

Betty Munro

Apr 9, 2010, 4:36:35 AM4/9/10
Fred K. Gringioni wrote:
> The sports media is not legitimate media.

Nobody trusts the "legitimate media" anyway.

<http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-media-zone/200907/jon-stewarttrust-comedian-be-trusted-the-truth>

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Apr 9, 2010, 6:08:34 PM4/9/10
On Apr 8, 8:16 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> "Fred K. Gringioni" wrote:
> > "Magilla Gorilla" <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

> > > So then how come you also can't point to any "entertainment" rag that does
> > > this
> > > - People, TMZ, National Enquirer, BMX World, Skateboard Park, Runners
> > > World,
> > > Running Magazine, Triathlon, etc?  Aren't those entertainment magazines
> > > too?
>
> >http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=5041079
>
> I repeat, no legitimate media does this.

Dumbass,

This is like the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

If any news source does this, by your criterion, they aren't
legitimate media.

So cyclingnews is not legitimate media. Duh! It's
a fucking website about fucking bicycle racing!

Has it occurred to you that you could have spent
your formative years doing something more productive
than racing bicycles? If only you had become a
carbon fork designer, maybe Kunich wouldn't have
crashed. If only you had become an airport security
screener in Maine, maybe Sept. 11 wouldn't have happened.
Why do you hate America, and its April Fool's holiday?

Ben

Michael Press

Apr 9, 2010, 10:58:19 PM4/9/10
In article <4BBE4F8D...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

Hollywood paparazzi do what they are paid to do: keep
celebrities in front of the public. The whole thing is
a joke; but they cannot admit to it. Any publication
that dared poke fun at the celebrity machine would have
their plug pulled and run out of town so fast they
would need space shuttle tiles to prevent third degree
burns. At least cycling coverage can have a bit of fun.
Hollywood is serious business.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Apr 9, 2010, 11:07:22 PM4/9/10
In article <4BBE71D3...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

If they do it, they are not legitimate media,
huh? The reason "legitimate" media do not do
it is that the average readership sense of
humor has not advanced past knock-knock jokes.
They would have incensed citzens calling in
(second grade writing skills being insufficient
to compose a cogent letter) their outrage at
being made to look the idiots they are when they
fail to get the joke.

--
Michael Press

Ryan Cousineau

Apr 10, 2010, 3:40:50 PM4/10/10
In article
<2254688a-e097-4973...@k9g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,

Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 8, 8:16 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> > "Fred K. Gringioni" wrote:
> > > "Magilla Gorilla" <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

> > >http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=5041079
> >
> > I repeat, no legitimate media does this.
>
> Dumbass,
>
> This is like the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
>
> If any news source does this, by your criterion, they aren't
> legitimate media.

No real rbr contributor would bring up the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@gmail.com http://www.wiredcola.com/

Betty Munro

Apr 10, 2010, 3:55:12 PM4/10/10

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> No real rbr contributor would bring up the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

We do have virtual contributors.

Ryan Cousineau

Apr 10, 2010, 5:12:36 PM4/10/10
In article <0m1797-...@donaldm.homeip.net>,
Betty Munro <no...@mailinator.com> wrote:

An excellent point. We shall refer to them as false Scotsmen.

Betty Munro

Apr 10, 2010, 6:03:18 PM4/10/10

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> An excellent point. We shall refer to them as false Scotsmen.

I'll lift my kilt to prove I'm the real deal.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Apr 11, 2010, 3:56:17 AM4/11/10
On Apr 10, 5:12 pm, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <0m1797-nt9....@donaldm.homeip.net>,

>  Betty Munro <n...@mailinator.com> wrote:

> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > > No real rbr contributor would bring up the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.
>
> > We do have virtual contributors.
>
> An excellent point. We shall refer to them as false Scotsmen.

I resent this remark. By the heart of William Wallace,
you will pay for this impertinence!

Sincerely,
David Millar
(virtual)