The CN staff are just messing with us now

Ryan Cousineau

Oct 12, 2010, 6:38:23 PM10/12/10
"Women’s racing gets a boost at Tour Down Under"

Oh come on!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/womens-racing-gets-a-boost-at-tour-down-under

drmofe

Oct 13, 2010, 2:16:52 AM10/13/10
On Oct 13, 11:38 am, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Women’s racing gets a boost at Tour Down Under"
>
> Oh come on!
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/womens-racing-gets-a-boost-at-tour-do...

Yeah, I'm going to complain too, about the terrible sub-editing. Is
whoever put the link with prepositions at end of about Down Under up
around?

Anton Berlin

Oct 13, 2010, 3:14:38 AM10/13/10
On Oct 12, 5:38 pm, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Women’s racing gets a boost at Tour Down Under"
>
> Oh come on!
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/womens-racing-gets-a-boost-at-tour-do...

Assholes - you click on the link and it just adds to their CPM
count. Next time we'll trust you to not include the link so they
can go rushing into the financial ruin they well deserve.

raamman

Oct 13, 2010, 4:10:25 AM10/13/10

hear ! hear !

RicodJour

Oct 13, 2010, 8:44:59 AM10/13/10
On Oct 13, 3:14 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

After you wrote that, I kept clicking it and I didn't see a counter
anywhere.

Ryan Cousineau

Oct 15, 2010, 2:47:19 AM10/15/10

Keep clicking. Every time you do, someone you don't know dies, and
Jeff Jones gets a million dollars.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/44b3d8f432/the-button

A. Dumas

Oct 15, 2010, 6:12:31 AM10/15/10
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> On Oct 13, 5:44 am, RicodJour wrote:

>> On Oct 13, 3:14 am, Anton Berlin wrote:
>>> Assholes - you click on the link and it just adds to their CPM
>>> count. Next time we'll trust you to not include the link so they
>>> can go rushing into the financial ruin they well deserve.
>> After you wrote that, I kept clicking it and I didn't see a counter
>> anywhere.
>
> Keep clicking. Every time you do, someone you don't know dies, and
> Jeff Jones gets a million dollars.
>
> http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/44b3d8f432/the-button

Excellent.

Frederick the Great