It's Un-American and Un-Ethical!

B. Lafferty

Aug 5, 2010, 6:09:26 PM8/5/10
Go Daly!! Bryan Daly is going to be the most entertaining comic relief
this affair will ever see.

“We understand that riders may be being offered sweetheart deals to
change testimony that they have given in the past, under oath,” Daly
said. “The power of the federal government is being abused to pursue
dated and discredited allegations, and that’s flat-out wrong, unethical,
un-American, and a waste of taxpayer dollars.”
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt=AkVq1OFwVTDM32WiYFhk3GR.grcF?slug=ap-armstrong-doping

Sneakyfox Pepsifranke

Aug 5, 2010, 6:14:59 PM8/5/10
Calling the investigators credibility and ethics into question always
makes them back down.

Novitzky will probably apologize with a full page ad in the USA today
paid for from his own savings.

This Daly guy is a genius !

derf...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2010, 6:42:51 PM8/5/10
Damn, it's now gotten to the point here where I'd rather have Kunich's
rantings. At least his mania was multidimensional. Nice job, didn't
think you had it in you.

B. Lafferty

Aug 5, 2010, 7:48:50 PM8/5/10

I'll try to channel Herbert Marcuse.

LawBoy01

Aug 6, 2010, 12:50:59 AM8/6/10
Whitewater was un-American and unethical.

Betty

Aug 6, 2010, 4:51:57 AM8/6/10
LawBoy01 wrote:
> Whitewater was un-American and unethical.

Lafferty needs Clinton's cigar.

Uncle Dave

Aug 6, 2010, 11:15:00 AM8/6/10
> un-American, and a waste of taxpayer dollars.”http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt=AkVq1OFwVTDM32WiYFhk3GR.grcF?slu...

Point of order. One of those "un"s in the subject is redundant.
Otherwise you're left with a paradox. I'll let you work out which.

UD

RicodJour

Aug 6, 2010, 11:29:39 AM8/6/10
On Aug 6, 11:15 am, Uncle Dave <davidco...@t-online.de> wrote:

> Point of order.  One of those "un"s in the subject is redundant.
> Otherwise you're left with a paradox.  I'll let you work out which.

Please post a picture of your teeth so we'll know you're really
British. Thanks.

Choppy Warburton

Aug 6, 2010, 11:37:10 AM8/6/10

> Please post a picture of your teeth so we'll know you're really
> British.  Thanks.

Please don't. I often read RBR while having breakfast. The only
thing worse than english tea is english teeth.

Uncle Dave

Aug 6, 2010, 1:47:55 PM8/6/10

"English tea"?! Who sold you that then? Oh, would you like to buy a
time share in Buckingham Palace? I can arrange it if you like. Maybe
you'd like to buy Tower Bridge? Ha ha, yanks, you have to love 'em,
gullible little buggers, they believe anything...

UD

Choppy Warburton

Aug 6, 2010, 3:38:24 PM8/6/10

Actually never had the crap. Was only trying to help the dental
hygiene effort that the UK clearly needs.

Uncle Dave

Aug 6, 2010, 4:47:40 PM8/6/10

Oh, and how do you know that? Have you been inspecting the nation's
teeth? Are you a travelling dentist?

UD

Sneakyfox Pepsifranke

Aug 6, 2010, 5:42:08 PM8/6/10
Is this somehow news to the British that they have disgusting teeth?

You guys are such boobs.

Uncle Dave

Aug 8, 2010, 5:22:25 PM8/8/10
On Aug 6, 10:42 pm, Sneakyfox Pepsifranke
<sneaky.fox.and.pepsi.fra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this somehow news to the British that they have disgusting teeth?
>
> You guys are such boobs.

Well, I know Americans think we have, but then Americans thought Iraq
had WMDs so, nuff said really...

UD

RicodJour

Aug 8, 2010, 11:32:01 PM8/8/10
On Aug 8, 5:22 pm, Uncle Dave <davidco...@t-online.de> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 10:42 pm, Sneakyfox Pepsifranke
>
> > Is this somehow news to the British that they have disgusting teeth?
>
> > You guys are such boobs.
>
> Well, I know Americans think we have, but then Americans thought Iraq
> had WMDs so, nuff said really...

Maybe this will help explain it to you.
http://esl.about.com/od/englishformedicalpurpose/a/d_dhyg.htm

Kurgan Gringioni

Aug 9, 2010, 4:12:25 AM8/9/10

"Uncle Dave" <david...@t-online.de> wrote in message

Dumbass -

Americans are stupid, but the British are even more dense. They followed us
into Iraq.

Idiots.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.