Any more Boys from Brazil expected?

Choppy Warburton

Aug 13, 2010, 5:35:09 PM8/13/10
Carpenter / Phinney's mutant has been doing pretty well and now
injected with Armstrong doping expertise I see no reason the kid won't
win the next 12 Tours in a row.

But does anyone know if there are more spawn of cyclists coming down
the road anytime soon? Care to speculate on chance hook up and
encounters 20 years ago?

B. Lafferty

Aug 13, 2010, 5:36:53 PM8/13/10

Did Rebecca Twigg ever have a kid?

A. Dumas

Aug 13, 2010, 5:54:18 PM8/13/10
Choppy Warburton wrote:
> But does anyone know if there are more spawn of cyclists coming down
> the road anytime soon? Care to speculate on chance hook up and
> encounters 20 years ago?

I heard Burt Hoovis had a fling with Tammy Thomas.

bar

Aug 13, 2010, 5:59:32 PM8/13/10

i thought Burt was Tammy Thomas.

Kurgan Gringioni

Aug 13, 2010, 6:16:48 PM8/13/10

"Choppy Warburton" <choppyw...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: Carpenter / Phinney's mutant has been doing pretty well and now

: injected with Armstrong doping expertise I see no reason the kid won't
: win the next 12 Tours in a row.

Dumbass -

He makes a lotta watts, but he still weighs too much.

Good for Paris-Roubaix, bad for TdF.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Aug 14, 2010, 6:03:28 AM8/14/10

A. Dumas wrote:
> I heard Burt Hoovis had a fling with Tammy Thomas.

Who came out on top ?

Superfly TNT

Aug 14, 2010, 8:00:12 AM8/14/10

Choppy Warburton

Aug 16, 2010, 9:51:54 AM8/16/10
But did his father pass the crazy gene into him?