Will Laff do this when Novitsky strikes out against LANCE?

Fred Flintstein

Nov 17, 2010, 11:58:09 AM11/17/10

BLafferty

Nov 17, 2010, 1:14:31 PM11/17/10
On 11/17/2010 11:58 AM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
> http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/108684844.html
>
> Fred Flintstein

ROTFL!! My, how desperate you're becoming. Come January, be sure
you're wearing Depends(tm) every day. You'll need them. ;-)

Anton Berlin

Nov 17, 2010, 1:50:33 PM11/17/10
Doping and dopes breeding make some people very angry.

Frederick the Great

Nov 17, 2010, 4:28:29 PM11/17/10
In article <x-ydnRS4pLk_lHnR...@giganews.com>,
Fred Flintstein <bob.sc...@sbcremoveglobal.net> wrote:

> http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/108684844.html

There you go. Politics and alcohol don't mix.

--
Old Fritz

Carl Sundquist

Nov 17, 2010, 6:37:45 PM11/17/10

What is going to happen in January?

BLafferty

Nov 17, 2010, 7:20:50 PM11/17/10

Been on vacation in Fiji for a few months?

Anton Berlin

Nov 17, 2010, 8:12:20 PM11/17/10

I am not aware either - what's the rumpus in January?

DirtRoadie

Nov 17, 2010, 8:25:10 PM11/17/10

You think you're being informative by posting links that anyone could
locate and then dodge when someone asks you a straight question?
What's up with that?
DR

Fred Flintstein

Nov 17, 2010, 8:39:34 PM11/17/10

The feds will charge Flandis with hacking the French lab's
computer. Right?

Fred Flintstein

Fred Fredburger

Nov 17, 2010, 8:40:54 PM11/17/10

He's a candy ass.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 18, 2010, 5:02:06 AM11/18/10

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> What is going to happen in January?

The End Of The World (or perhaps the Mayan calender also predicted the
demise of LANCE - if you see someone with one ball on a Mayan vase
contact Lafferty).

Frederick the Great

Nov 18, 2010, 4:16:21 AM11/18/10
In article
<a3fb2202-d874-4b8b...@32g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
DirtRoadie <DirtR...@aol.com> wrote:

Rhetorical question, eh? There's a word for it:
somebody who beats around the bush and never
makes a categorical statement. Sweetheart?

--
Old Fritz

drmofe

Nov 18, 2010, 5:56:34 AM11/18/10

Is there no end to these rhetorical questions?
Seriously, dude, other than me getting laid with two hookers and a
Japanese schoolgirl at New Year's, what's going to happen in January?

A. Dumas

Nov 18, 2010, 6:40:15 AM11/18/10
drmofe wrote:
> Is there no end to these rhetorical questions?

Heh.

BLafferty

Nov 18, 2010, 7:05:27 AM11/18/10
On 11/18/2010 4:16 AM, Frederick the Great wrote:
> In article
> <a3fb2202-d874-4b8b...@32g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
> DirtRoadie<DirtR...@aol.com> wrote:

>>> Been on vacation in Fiji for a few months?
>>
>> You think you're being informative by posting links that anyone could
>> locate and then dodge when someone asks you a straight question?
>> What's up with that?
>
> Rhetorical question, eh? There's a word for it:
> somebody who beats around the bush and never
> makes a categorical statement. Sweetheart?

Dear FuckTards and Alzheimer Cycling Association Members,

The likelihood of a January indictment was discussed here in relation to
the following article in the NY Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/30/sports/cycling/30armstrong.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1290081725-c81R4h5TBll7wHkR64+1DQ

Carry on,
BL

Anton Berlin

Nov 18, 2010, 8:31:00 AM11/18/10
On Nov 18, 6:05 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 11/18/2010 4:16 AM, Frederick the Great wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <a3fb2202-d874-4b8b-a25d-ab03d7012...@32g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
> >   DirtRoadie<DirtRoa...@aol.com>  wrote:

> >> You think you're being informative by posting links that anyone could
> >> locate and then dodge when someone asks you a straight question?
> >> What's up with that?
>
> > Rhetorical question, eh? There's a word for it:
> > somebody who beats around the bush and never
> > makes a categorical statement. Sweetheart?
>
> Dear FuckTards and Alzheimer Cycling Association Members,
>
> The likelihood of a January indictment was discussed here in relation to
> the following article in the NY Times.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/30/sports/cycling/30armstrong.html?_r=...
>
> Carry on,
> BL

I missed that one while I was in Italia

Fred Flintstein

Nov 18, 2010, 9:08:28 AM11/18/10
On 11/18/2010 6:05 AM, BLafferty wrote:
> Dear FuckTards and Alzheimer Cycling Association Members,
>
> The likelihood of a January indictment was discussed here in relation to
> the following article in the NY Times.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/30/sports/cycling/30armstrong.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1290081725-c81R4h5TBll7wHkR64+1DQ

Dumbass,

Ham sandwich.

Fred Flintstein

BLafferty

Nov 18, 2010, 9:17:28 AM11/18/10

Try not to choke like Mama C.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 18, 2010, 10:44:49 AM11/18/10
drmofe wrote:
> Is there no end to these rhetorical questions?
> Seriously, dude, other than me getting laid with two hookers and a
> Japanese schoolgirl at New Year's, what's going to happen in January?

I bet the Japanese schoolgirls brother swore she was a virgin.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Nov 18, 2010, 12:31:06 PM11/18/10
On Nov 18, 5:05 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 11/18/2010 4:16 AM, Frederick the Great wrote:
>

> > In article
> > <a3fb2202-d874-4b8b-a25d-ab03d7012...@32g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
> >   DirtRoadie<DirtRoa...@aol.com>  wrote:

> >> You think you're being informative by posting links that anyone could
> >> locate and then dodge when someone asks you a straight question?
> >> What's up with that?
>
> > Rhetorical question, eh? There's a word for it:
> > somebody who beats around the bush and never
> > makes a categorical statement. Sweetheart?
>
> Dear FuckTards and Alzheimer Cycling Association Members,
>
> The likelihood of a January indictment was discussed here in relation to
> the following article in the NY Times.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/30/sports/cycling/30armstrong.html?_r=...
>
> Carry on,
> BL

Oh ho, the January deadline is set by ... the statute of
limitations expiration date!

But I thought you had explained that every time
Dopestrong denies doping, that's part of continuing
the conspiracy and extends the statute of limitations?

Fredmaster Ben

DirtRoadie

Nov 18, 2010, 12:39:03 PM11/18/10
On Nov 18, 5:05 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Dear [FELLOW] FuckTards and Alzheimer Cycling Association Members,

There, the grand poobah of fucktards forgot to include himself.

> The likelihood of a January indictment was discussed here in relation to
> the following article in the NY Times.
>

> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/30/sports/cycling/30armstrong.html?_r=...

Wouldn't it have been much easier to have said "Come January, when
grand jury indictments, if any, should occur ..." in the first place?

That way we might know you weren't just offering a veiled threat that
none of your detractors will be invited your birthday party in
January.

DR

Fred Flintstein

Nov 18, 2010, 12:51:51 PM11/18/10
On 11/18/2010 11:39 AM, DirtRoadie wrote:
> That way we might know you weren't just offering a veiled threat that
> none of your detractors will be invited your birthday party in
> January.

If he hires Japanese schoolgirls like drmofe he might have something.

Fred Flintstein

BLafferty

Nov 18, 2010, 1:25:16 PM11/18/10

This may be difficult for you to follow, so re-read this several times
before you type anything. The media have stated that they have been told
that the SL runs in January. However, the SL for conspiracy does not
toll if the conspirators are still taking steps to conceal and make
successful the conspiracy. Let's wait to see what the indictment
alleges. Maybe they found some nice, recent cover up conversations
between Lance, Popo, Johan and some others.

Lastly, consider this. Teams of federal investigators and Assistant US
Attorneys do not get a trip to Europe unless there's clearly fire
beneath the smoke. Lance is burnt toast, FuckWit.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 18, 2010, 3:44:10 PM11/18/10

Fred Flintstein wrote:
> If he hires Japanese schoolgirls like drmofe he might have something.

First the Japanese schoolgirl would have to figure out how to look like
an oriental version of LANCE's mom.

Anton Berlin

Nov 18, 2010, 6:39:16 PM11/18/10

> Lastly, consider this.  Teams of federal investigators and Assistant US
> Attorneys do not get a trip to Europe unless there's clearly fire
> beneath the smoke. Lance is burnt toast, FuckWit.

Great point. In this economy it would be nearly impossible to
convince a bureaucrat that doing this (yet alone so open and public)
is worth it.

Even more so - they may be doing this openly just to increase the
chatter and it's certain that many of those that gave depositions are
having monitored communications.

Norman

Nov 21, 2010, 7:18:52 PM11/21/10
On Nov 18, 1:25 pm, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Lastly, consider this.  Teams of federal investigators and Assistant US
> Attorneys do not get a trip to Europe unless there's clearly fire
> beneath the smoke. Lance is burnt toast, FuckWit.

Obama wouldn't go to Europe if the Chicago
Olympics wasn't a done deal.

Pete

Nov 21, 2010, 7:34:46 PM11/21/10
On Nov 18, 10:25 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Lastly, consider this.  Teams of federal investigators and Assistant US
> Attorneys do not get a trip to Europe unless there's clearly fire
> beneath the smoke. Lance is burnt toast, FuckWit.

You're about to spluge inside your man skirt in anticipation, aren't
you.

BLafferty

Nov 21, 2010, 8:09:22 PM11/21/10
You comment says far more about you than anyone else. :-)

derf...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2010, 11:32:34 PM11/21/10
On Nov 18, 1:25 pm, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Lastly, consider this.  Teams of federal investigators and Assistant US
> Attorneys do not get a trip to Europe unless there's clearly fire
> beneath the smoke.

Of course! Government employees would never ever ever undertake
something that might ultimately be revealed as a boondoggle. It just
doesn't happen. That is why I so graciously and without complaint part
with my tax dollars with every paycheck.

derf...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2010, 11:39:52 PM11/21/10
On Nov 18, 1:25 pm, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Lastly, consider this.  Teams of federal investigators and Assistant US
> Attorneys do not get a trip to Europe unless there's clearly fire
> beneath the smoke. Lance is burnt toast, FuckWit.

I'm thinking there needs to be the corollary to the Floyd Fairness
Fund: The Fuck Lance Fund.

All costs to investigate and prosecute must come from those who
actually give a shit. Laff can tithe 10% of his income (assuming he
does in fact have a job).

drmofe

Dec 31, 2010, 2:49:06 AM12/31/10
On Nov 19, 9:44 am, "Beloved Fred No. 1" <n...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> DirtRoadie wrote:
> >> That way we might know you weren't just offering a veiled threat that
> >> none of your detractors will be invited your birthday party in
> >> January.
> Fred Flintstein wrote:
> > If he hires Japanese schoolgirls likedrmofehe might have something.

> First the Japanese schoolgirl would have to figure out how to look like
> an oriental version of LANCE's mom.

The girls are booked. January in New Zealand is in a few hours or so.
How are the indictments going?

drmofe

Dec 31, 2010, 3:28:38 AM12/31/10
On Nov 19, 9:44 am, "Beloved Fred No. 1" <n...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> DirtRoadie wrote:
> >> That way we might know you weren't just offering a veiled threat that
> >> none of your detractors will be invited your birthday party in
> >> January.
> Fred Flintstein wrote:
> > If he hires Japanese schoolgirls likedrmofehe might have something.

> First the Japanese schoolgirl would have to figure out how to look like
> an oriental version of LANCE's mom.

The girls are booked. January in New Zealand is a few hours away.
How are the indictments looking?

Beloved Fred No. 1

Dec 31, 2010, 8:39:06 AM12/31/10

drmofe wrote:
> The girls are booked. January in New Zealand is a few hours away.
> How are the indictments looking?

Does the Japanese schoolgirl look like LANCE's mom or Magilla's mom ?