Universal sports cycling coverage is just fabulous!!! Todd "Gogo" Gogulski.... Todd "Gaygay" Gogulski ?

Choppy Warburton

May 16, 2011, 9:32:47 AM5/16/11
Just sayin...

raamman

May 18, 2011, 12:54:41 AM5/18/11
On May 16, 9:32 am, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Just sayin...

why ? you want to hook up with him ?

Fred Bucephalus Birchmore

May 18, 2011, 9:22:39 AM5/18/11

My gaydar says flaming

ilan

May 18, 2011, 8:17:52 PM5/18/11
On May 16, 3:32 pm, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Just sayin...

When I met him, they called him Toddler because of his boyish good
looks.

The coverage is funny because they keep avoiding the elephant in the
room. Contador is clearly stronger than everyone, but everyone is
racing for second, because there is a very strong likelihood that
second will be first.

-ilan

Fred Flintstein

May 20, 2011, 4:48:09 PM5/20/11
On 5/18/2011 7:17 PM, ilan wrote:
> The coverage is funny because they keep avoiding the elephant in the
> room. Contador is clearly stronger than everyone, but everyone is
> racing for second, because there is a very strong likelihood that
> second will be first.

That was especially evident today. At some point Contador will
conclude he's got enough time and stop attacking. He'll just
follow other riders' attacks. That will make for some strange
dynamics.

Simply Fred

May 20, 2011, 5:46:01 PM5/20/11
ilan wrote:
> The coverage is funny because they keep avoiding the elephant in the
> room. Contador is clearly stronger than everyone, but everyone is
> racing for second, because there is a very strong likelihood that
> second will be first.

If the kangaroo court does uphold Contador's ban one would assume he
would lose the TDF, but since he's riding in the Giro while its sub
judice one would assume he would get to keep the giro if he wins (and
doesn't eat any spanish steaks during the race).

ilan

May 21, 2011, 7:13:56 AM5/21/11

I conjecture that Riis decided Contador should ride the Giro in order
to apply pressure to the CAS, so that by upholding the doping charge
would they would cancel 2 grand tours wins.

-ilan

Fred Flintstein

May 21, 2011, 9:23:35 AM5/21/11

Even if he is banned, he is still the headline rider until
that happens. I would bet Lafferty's remaining sanity that
someone was paid to evaluate the impact on the sponsors and
concluded that there was no downside.

Frederick the Great

May 21, 2011, 10:45:00 AM5/21/11
In article
<e223a73d-5f8e-4026...@c41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
ilan <ila...@gmail.com> wrote:

As theories go, I am totally on board with this one.

--
Old Fritz