If Lance is going to boost again he'll do it in the next 36 hours.

Anton Berlin

Jul 11, 2010, 11:45:13 AM7/11/10
I hope they bother to get his values today, tomorrow and Tuesday as
well as watch him like a hawk. But he's probably smart enough to know
this is about his legacy and not about this year's tour.

Knowing now that blood needs to be kept just above freezing, it
wouldn't be that hard to find a way to smuggle a few bags kept cool in
ice water.

thirty-six

Jul 11, 2010, 2:13:52 PM7/11/10

Champagne anyone?

drmofe

Jul 11, 2010, 5:42:58 PM7/11/10

Dude,
The only way that fresh blood would help Lance Armstrong now is if he
was a vampire and this was a bad horror movie.
When you don't got it any more, you don't got it.

RicodJour

Jul 11, 2010, 6:14:00 PM7/11/10

I am pretty sure he's talking about Lance replacing the blood he lost
today, not skullduggery.

B. Lafferty

Jul 11, 2010, 6:19:31 PM7/11/10

You're assuming he had it without preparation.

RicodJour

Jul 11, 2010, 6:50:53 PM7/11/10

This is your most endearing trait. Your ability to point out other
people's assumptions while ignoring your own. Well, that's not quite
true - you don't ignore them, you transmogrify your assumptions into
how-could-anyone-argue-this? fact.

You, sir, are the Alchemist of Logic.

Anton Berlin

Jul 11, 2010, 10:22:24 PM7/11/10

No - I am talking about the unlikely possibility that Lance would call
in a delivery of blood that could then be DNA tested and identify him
without a doubt as a doper.

All they need to do is search people going in to his area of influence
but make sure they search the 'right guy' without tipping off a
'patsy' that might go in before to test if searching is happening.

It's pretty clear that Lance's paranoia, searching for pinhole
cameras, taping up the room is status quo.