She stretches the truth more than gravity stretches her tits ( of course it's a Liz Hatch post)

Anton Berlin

Dec 12, 2010, 6:48:38 PM12/12/10
Amazing victory --- 1st place in the Cougar Classic !

http://www.cyclingarchives.com/coureurfiche.php?coureurid=39613

If you count beating 6 other women in the 3/4/citizen race

http://www.usacycling.org/results/index.php?year=2007&id=1791&info_id=10736

It's like if Plano Douche took up MMA and only went to fight the
mentally disabled in Texas.

Oh wait I guess he's already been doing that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1161141/Care-home-staff-suspended-running-fight-club-mentally-disabled-patients.html

Plano Dude

Dec 12, 2010, 7:09:16 PM12/12/10
On Dec 12, 5:48 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Amazing victory --- 1st place in the Cougar Classic !
>
> http://www.cyclingarchives.com/coureurfiche.php?coureurid=39613
>
> If you count beating 6 other women in the 3/4/citizen race
>
> http://www.usacycling.org/results/index.php?year=2007&id=1791&info_id...

> It's like if Plano Douche took up MMA and only went to fight the
> mentally disabled in Texas.
>
> Oh wait I guess he's already been doing that.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1161141/Care-home-s...

That's why I kick your ass all over this NG, mouthbreather.

MagillaGorilla

Dec 12, 2010, 7:11:29 PM12/12/10
Anton Berlin wrote:
Amazing victory --- 1st place in the Cougar Classic !

http://www.cyclingarchives.com/coureurfiche.php?coureurid=39613

If you count beating 6 other women in the 3/4/citizen race

http://www.usacycling.org/results/index.php?year=2007&id=1791&info_id=10736

The Lotto team is embarrassing itself by letting this tramp-stamped sponge ride for them.  At least they're smart enough to keep her out of 98% of the races.

Magilla

Fred Fredburger

Dec 12, 2010, 7:26:05 PM12/12/10

It's been a long time since we've had an RBR Deathmatch. We're just
about due.

Anton Berlin

Dec 12, 2010, 10:24:17 PM12/12/10
He's sore because I know who he is and even more so because I know who
is father is.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Dec 13, 2010, 7:16:20 AM12/13/10
Anton Berlin wrote:
> He's sore because I know who he is and even more so because I know who
> is father is.

Do you know his mom too ?

Anton Berlin

Dec 13, 2010, 8:30:43 AM12/13/10

Nah - but it appears he has the same complex as Lance - older woman
that looks like mommy.

Fred Fredburger

Dec 14, 2010, 12:52:37 AM12/14/10
On 12/12/2010 7:24 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> He's sore because I know who he is and even more so because I know who
> is father is.

I've got to admit that I mostly don't care who anybody in here is. It's
kind of cool that Carl is Carl and that you're Ron Jeremy, but it's no
big deal.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Dec 14, 2010, 8:49:34 AM12/14/10

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> I've got to admit that I mostly don't care who anybody in here is. It's
> kind of cool that Carl is Carl and that you're Ron Jeremy, but it's no
> big deal.

Ron Jeremy ? I thought he was Bill Asher.

Anton Berlin

Dec 14, 2010, 9:55:22 AM12/14/10
I saw Ron Jeremy in the Vegas airport a few years ago - I genuinely
felt pity for him.

Can't be sure why - that's just the aura surrounding the guy.

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Dec 14, 2010, 2:55:28 PM12/14/10

Dumbass -

Why feel sorry for him? He gets laid a lot.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.