Liz Hatch not selected again for World Cup race

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 31, 2010, 6:16:38 PM3/31/10

TheCoz

Mar 31, 2010, 7:01:16 PM3/31/10
On Mar 31, 4:16 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/womens-tour-of-flanders-start-list

Is her fat ass still laid up in bed, licking her wounds?
Coz

ronaldo_jeremiah

Mar 31, 2010, 9:01:28 PM3/31/10
On Mar 31, 6:01 pm, TheCoz <cycled...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 31, 4:16 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/womens-tour-of-flanders-start-list
>
> Is her fat ass still laid up in bed, licking her womb?
> Coz

Fixed.

-rj

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 31, 2010, 9:15:43 PM3/31/10
TheCoz wrote:

The only reason she's on that team is because her fat ass laid one of the
Lotto guys. But the guys who run that team are smart enough to keep her
out of the real races.

Magilla

GoneBeforeMyTime

Mar 31, 2010, 10:06:27 PM3/31/10

Check out the DNF list here on Binda, and the USA team.
http://www.pedalmag.com/index.php?module=Section&action=viewdetail&item_id=17801

Magilla Gorilla

Apr 1, 2010, 12:23:54 AM4/1/10

What a joke.

Magilla

GoneBeforeMyTime

Apr 1, 2010, 1:34:25 AM4/1/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message news:4BB41FDA...@sandiegozoo.org...

>What a joke.

>Magilla

I can't recall anything that bad before, and almost the whole friggin USA team.

cur...@the-md-russells.org

Apr 1, 2010, 12:06:03 PM4/1/10

I can remember a few, some way worse, but most were because of an
officials' call, usually for safety. Screwed up finish layouts, with
stragglers wandering into the fast lane, is a good reason for waving
off half a field or more. First hot day in Texas or Oklahoma can do
it, too.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Brad Anders

Apr 1, 2010, 4:01:59 PM4/1/10
On Mar 31, 10:34 pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime" <F...@EuroFans.com> wrote:
>   "Magilla Gorilla" <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in messagenews:4BB41FDA...@sandiegozoo.org...

>   >What a joke.
>
>   >Magilla
>
>   I can't recall anything that bad before, and almost the whole friggin USA team.

I seem to remember a number of World's RR's where we only had one or
two riders finish. Mari had a hell of a streak going for a while in
the RR.

Brad Anders

GoneBeforeMyTime

Apr 1, 2010, 11:47:12 PM4/1/10

My main point was the huge number of DNF riders on that page list. That's
the only site I recall who listed all the DNF for that race, pretty
embarassing. I know that race somewhat from friends. There are no other
problems I know of that causes that except they pull riders who can't keep
pace. I recall two years ago a girl from here on the USA team who said she
was pulled and she had the pack in her sights just ahead.

TheCoz

Apr 2, 2010, 10:44:53 AM4/2/10

Do they do that, assuming the rider will not make some sort of time
cut?
Coz