Kolobnev

BL

Jul 12, 2011, 8:13:08 AM7/12/11
"Kolobnev is one of five Russian riders caught up in the Italian police
investigation into Dr Michele Ferrari and his links to Lance Armstrong.
His medical record and contract were seized by police from Padova in
April." Along with Popo's computer.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kolobnev-denies-doping-after-positive-test-at-the-tour-de-france

And today Popo has a fever foring him to quit the Tour. Priceless.

Scott

Jul 12, 2011, 8:49:10 AM7/12/11
On Jul 12, 6:13 am, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Kolobnev is one of five Russian riders caught up in the Italian police
> investigation into Dr Michele Ferrari and his links to Lance Armstrong.
> His medical record and contract were seized by police from Padova in
> April." Along with Popo's computer.http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kolobnev-denies-doping-after-positive...

> And today Popo has a fever foring him to quit the Tour.  Priceless.

BL = one trick pony.
SSDD

BL

Jul 12, 2011, 10:44:54 AM7/12/11
Scott = Moron with nothing useful to type.

Jimmy July

Jul 12, 2011, 12:10:01 PM7/12/11

I'm glad your around to connect the dots for us. Without you, we
wouldn't have known LANCE was responsible for Kolobnev's doping. Keep up
the good work!

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jul 12, 2011, 1:12:33 PM7/12/11
"BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message

So tell me, are the Italians inept or just thorough? How long have they
had Popo's computer?

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Simply Fred

Jul 12, 2011, 5:10:20 PM7/12/11
Jimmy July wrote:
> I'm glad your around to connect the dots for us. Without you, we
> wouldn't have known LANCE was responsible for Kolobnev's doping. Keep up
> the good work!

LANCE is Putin's supplier too.

BL

Jul 12, 2011, 6:15:56 PM7/12/11
Why don't you be a good Fanboy and ask that question over on either the
RS team site or at Livestrong?

BL

Jul 12, 2011, 6:16:55 PM7/12/11

Too bad you don't connect dots very well. Your conclusion isn't
supported by what we presently know.

ilan

Jul 12, 2011, 7:15:45 PM7/12/11
On Jul 12, 2:13 pm, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Kolobnev is one of five Russian riders caught up in the Italian police
> investigation into Dr Michele Ferrari and his links to Lance Armstrong.
> His medical record and contract were seized by police from Padova in
> April." Along with Popo's computer.http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kolobnev-denies-doping-after-positive...

> And today Popo has a fever foring him to quit the Tour.  Priceless.

Kolobnev leaves TdF for using diuretic, and if confirmed will have to
pay back 5 times his salary. Person who ran down Flecha and Hoogerland
get ejected from TdF and a severe verbal reprimand from the race
organiser.

-ilan

RicodJour

Jul 12, 2011, 7:21:34 PM7/12/11
On Jul 12, 7:15 pm, ilan <ilan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kolobnev leaves TdF for using diuretic, and if confirmed will have to
> pay back 5 times his salary. Person who ran down Flecha and Hoogerland
> get ejected from TdF and a severe verbal reprimand from the race
> organiser.

...a severe....verbal....reprimand. Wow - makes my blood run cold.

Stoopid fookers. I hope Sky does sue and the police suspend the
drivers license for a year for reckless driving. They need to teach
the stupid schmucks a lesson and let the other idjits know there are
real repercussions, not just a harsh talking to. And the ASO needs to
de-headify their sphincter.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jul 13, 2011, 1:14:45 AM7/13/11
"BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Who is this "we" that presently knows? And when did they start knowing
it? Just curious...

Jimmy July

Jul 13, 2011, 1:23:32 AM7/13/11

That's good. "Presently". Of course we're not ruling it out. Nudge,
nudge, wink wink!

Next Tuesday. That's when it'll all be known.

Jimmy July

Jul 13, 2011, 1:26:26 AM7/13/11

Or ebay, since they apparently jumped into bed with the Armstrong camp
and withheld evidence. I'm surprised you let them off the hook after
they refused to release the smoking gun.