Contador's Supplier Raided?

BLafferty

Feb 9, 2011, 10:46:56 AM2/9/11

Anton Berlin

Feb 9, 2011, 11:20:23 AM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 9:46 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,744401,00.html

This will be the slowest Tour in decades.

Scott

Feb 9, 2011, 12:48:42 PM2/9/11

Do you really think AC's Spanish rancher gets his clenbuterol from
these guys?

BLafferty

Feb 9, 2011, 2:13:07 PM2/9/11
I have no idea where the Jolly Rancher gets the clen for his beef. Where
the pro cycling teams is another issue. We'll have to see what names
surface from this investigation. I suspect that there will be pro
soccer players and Nordic users.

ronaldo_jeremiah

Feb 9, 2011, 3:44:58 PM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 1:13 pm, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> I suspect that there will be pro
> soccer players and Nordic users.

Racist.

-rj

Choppy Warburton

Feb 9, 2011, 4:18:22 PM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 2:44 pm, ronaldo_jeremiah <ronaldo_jerem...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

It's not racism if it's funny.

Fred Fredburger

Feb 9, 2011, 9:05:05 PM2/9/11
On 2/9/2011 11:13 AM, BLafferty wrote:

> We'll have to see what names
> surface from this investigation. I suspect that there will be pro soccer
> players

Nope. FIFA knows how to squash this type of thing.