Lance doesn't have any pals as loyal as the Bonds - Anderson love affair

1 view

Vagina Gorilla

Apr 13, 2011, 6:25:03 PM4/13/11

Mike Jacoubowsky

Apr 13, 2011, 10:26:45 PM4/13/11
"Vagina Gorilla" <vagina...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:8a268a3f-80ce-4a50...@dr5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...

> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703551304576261312512463444.html

I claim first bragging rights on rbr to a small hat size.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Amit Ghosh

Apr 14, 2011, 7:57:53 AM4/14/11
On Apr 13, 10:26 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"

> I claim first bragging rights on rbr to a small hat size.

maybe you should consider switching to swimming.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Apr 14, 2011, 2:17:29 PM4/14/11
On Apr 13, 7:26 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:
> "Vagina Gorilla" <vaginagori...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870355130457626131251246...

> I claim first bragging rights on rbr to a small hat size.

Having a small hat size is like being a pro cyclist
with a natural hematocrit of 38. Just think of it as
more room for improvement!

Fredmaster Ben

Mike Jacoubowsky

Apr 14, 2011, 2:45:55 PM4/14/11

=========

Having a small hat size is like being a pro cyclist
with a natural hematocrit of 38. Just think of it as
more room for improvement!

Fredmaster Ben
=========

I'm thinking people didn't read the article very carefully. It discussed an
inverse relationship between... man, do I really have to spell these things
out for people?

Kurgan Gringioni

Apr 14, 2011, 3:34:36 PM4/14/11

"Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com> wrote in message
: "Vagina Gorilla" <vagina...@gmail.com> wrote in message

: news:8a268a3f-80ce-4a50...@dr5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
: >
: >
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703551304576261312512463444.html
:
: I claim first bragging rights on rbr to a small hat size.

Dumbass -

Does the condom slide off during sex then? You get a lotta girls pregnant?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Simply Fred

Apr 14, 2011, 4:52:14 PM4/14/11

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Does the condom slide off during sex then? You get a lotta girls pregnant?

This is rbr. Condoms sliding off in a fleshlight is low risk.

Phil H

Apr 14, 2011, 8:30:42 PM4/14/11
On Apr 14, 12:34 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <kgringi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com> wrote in message

> : "Vagina Gorilla" <vaginagori...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> :news:8a268a3f-80ce-4a50...@dr5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> : >
> : >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274870355130457626131251246...

> :
> : I claim first bragging rights on rbr to a small hat size.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> Does the condom slide off during sex then? You get a lotta girls pregnant?
>
> thanks,
>
> Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

"a lotta girls pregnant" have you checked your training manuscript
lately for diversity training.
Thanks
Phil H

Fred Fredburger

Apr 14, 2011, 10:06:53 PM4/14/11
On 4/13/2011 7:26 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> "Vagina Gorilla" <vagina...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703551304576261312512463444.html
>>

> I claim first bragging rights on rbr to a small hat size.

OK, you got it! But since, as the article says "A growing head and
shrinking testes can be side effects of steroid use, a drug expert
testified.", I want bragging rights on "I've got big balls".