i bet leppy was wishing

bar

May 23, 2010, 8:30:43 PM5/23/10
he had charged up a little more before today ... his 'attacks' looked
weak ... and that stretch with about 15k to go where he tried to just
ride them all off his wheel for a kilometer or two was just
pathetic ... rogers was breathing through his nose behind him.

I guess that's the season for The Shack. Bruyneel and co. will
probably be in shackles by July (and certainly not allowed anywhere
near the TdF).

Or is LANCE Inc. too big to fail?

-b-

p.s. Today's Giro stage was Off.The.Hook!!

Dumbass

May 23, 2010, 11:36:15 PM5/23/10

Dumbass,

Nobody will get banned from the TdF based on unsubstantiated
acusations.

raamman

May 23, 2010, 11:42:41 PM5/23/10
On May 23, 8:30 pm, bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:

so Levi should be peaking now for the "Big Mouth" ( grand bouche )?

A. Dumas Fred

May 24, 2010, 6:58:50 AM5/24/10
bar wrote:
> and that stretch with about 15k to go where he tried to just
> ride them all off his wheel for a kilometer or two was just
> pathetic ... rogers was breathing through his nose behind him.

Also strange from a team tactics point of view, with his team mate
Horner in the lead as best placed on GC and with a possible shot at
winning the ToC.

Actually there was one moment where Rogers was in trouble, with
Leipheimer attacking and Zabriskie having bridged. That left Rogers back
with Langeveld (Rabobank) who stepped up and closed the gap. Not sure
Rogers could have doen it himself by then, he seemed gassed from
covering the 4 or so previous attacks. Thank you, mercenary team mate.

Betty Munro

May 24, 2010, 7:20:35 AM5/24/10

A. Dumas Fred wrote:
> Actually there was one moment where Rogers was in trouble, with
> Leipheimer attacking and Zabriskie having bridged. That left Rogers back
> with Langeveld (Rabobank) who stepped up and closed the gap. Not sure
> Rogers could have doen it himself by then, he seemed gassed from
> covering the 4 or so previous attacks. Thank you, mercenary team mate.

He (Rogers) seemed to say thanks a little later.

I'm surprised no one has said anything about Hincapie doing a Zabel (or
that a Canadian can sprint).

z, fred

May 24, 2010, 12:39:55 PM5/24/10

[Joc Lovell grimacing]