Will Popo Ever Return to the US?

1 view

BLafferty

Jan 19, 2011, 5:12:33 PM1/19/11

Anton Berlin

Jan 19, 2011, 6:44:49 PM1/19/11
“The only thing found were medicines, 15 pills to be exact. The
Italian public prosecutor has had these examined and they have been
confirmed as being pills for cramp.”

Good thing it wasn't that time of the month - the Italians could have
had a real cat fight on their hands if Liz Hacth didn't loan Popo her
vibrator and Midol.

RicodJour

Jan 19, 2011, 6:54:36 PM1/19/11

Do try to keep your obsessions separate, big guy. Otherwise you're
lost.

Fred Fredburger

Jan 19, 2011, 10:32:43 PM1/19/11
On 1/19/2011 2:12 PM, BLafferty wrote:
> Probably not. Can Popo say "perjury?"
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/popovych-denies-sports-illustrated-details

Lying to Cycling News constitutes perjury?

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jan 19, 2011, 11:23:58 PM1/19/11
On Jan 19, 3:12 pm, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Probably not. Can Popo say "perjury?"http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/popovych-denies-sports-illustrated-de...

I don't get it.

Sports Illustrated reports one thing about the Italian
investigation of Popo's house - details of which
presumably came from the Italian authorities or the
Novitsky investigation? (So much for all that tight lipped
stuff?)

Popo says another thing.

You jump to the conclusion that Popo committed perjury
in grand jury testimony about USPS/Lance?? And
therefore can't return to the USA?

I mean, even if they found doping products in Popo's
house, it seems like the immediate question would
be will Popo return to Italy, more so than to the US.
Of course, he lives there, so he probably will.

Popo, it should be noted, never rode for the US Postal
Service Pro Cycling Team, so even if he has a big pile
of emails back and forth with Michele Ferrari, it seems
a little peripheral to a USPS fraud investigation.

Fredmaster Ben

Frederick the Great

Jan 20, 2011, 2:54:11 AM1/20/11
In article <4d37aced$1...@news.x-privat.org>,
Fred Fredburger <FredFr...@Where.Are.The.Nachos> wrote:

I think of it more as a public service.

--
Old Fritz

Beloved Fred No. 1

Jan 20, 2011, 3:56:27 AM1/20/11
BLafferty wrote:
> Probably not. Can Popo say "perjury?"
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/popovych-denies-sports-illustrated-details

Why would he want to go to a 3rd rate country owned by Chinese and Saudis ?

BLafferty

Jan 20, 2011, 10:12:05 AM1/20/11
Lying to a Federal Grand Jury is perjury, FuckTard.

Fred Fredburger

Jan 20, 2011, 8:38:06 PM1/20/11

Meanwhile, back at reality, what you have is a statement made by Popo to
CN. Just so you'll know in the future, CN is not a Grand Jury.

Fred

Jan 20, 2011, 9:48:49 PM1/20/11
On Jan 20, 6:38 pm, Fred Fredburger
<FredFredF...@Where.Are.The.Nachos> wrote:

>Just so you'll know in the future, CN is not a Grand Jury.

What???

Fred

BLafferty

Jan 21, 2011, 10:43:54 AM1/21/11
Nice try FuckTard. He did testify before a Federal Grand Jury in San
Jose. He'd better hope everything they found in his home is consistent
with his testimony or it's no more charity rides in Austin.

Uncle Dave

Jan 21, 2011, 11:42:51 AM1/21/11

Ha ha! Like it.

UD

RicodJour

Jan 21, 2011, 4:28:52 PM1/21/11
On Jan 20, 8:38 pm, Fred Fredburger

<FredFredF...@Where.Are.The.Nachos> wrote:

> Just so you'll know in the future, CN is not a Grand Jury.

Stop SAYING that! CN is the Pope of cycling and is infallible, and
anyone that lies to CN, exaggerates, obfuscates or otherwise attempts
to misdirect CN will go straight to cycling Hell. Which happens to be
sitting next to Lafferty on his couch as he waxes on and waxes off to
a loop tape of LANCE...for eternity. {shudder}

When CN asks a question, either answer it truthfully of say, "No
comment".

Fred Fredburger

Jan 22, 2011, 3:32:17 AM1/22/11

All you know is what he sat to CN. You're making anything he said to a
grand jury up.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Jan 22, 2011, 5:11:16 AM1/22/11

At least they didn't find any nurses uniforms.
<http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110120/ap_on_re_eu/eu_italy_berlusconi_scandal>

BLafferty

Jan 22, 2011, 8:21:43 AM1/22/11

FuckTard, I haven't said anything about what Popo testified to before
the Grand Jury. What we have seen reported is that they found evidence
in Popo's home that Radio Shack was involved with Dr. OJ as late as
2009, despite the Uniballer claiming there has been no contact for years.

Carl Sundquist

Jan 22, 2011, 9:38:24 AM1/22/11
On Jan 22, 7:21 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 1/22/2011 3:32 AM, Fred Fredburger wrote:

> >> Nice try FuckTard. He did testify before a Federal Grand Jury in San
> >> Jose. He'd better hope everything they found in his home is consistent
> >> with his testimony or it's no more charity rides in Austin.
>
> > All you know is what he sat to CN. You're making anything he said to a
> > grand jury up.
>
> FuckTard, I haven't said anything about what Popo testified to before
> the Grand Jury. What we have seen reported is that they found evidence
> in Popo's home that Radio Shack was involved with Dr. OJ as late as
> 2009, despite the Uniballer claiming there has been no contact for years.

There was no 2009 Radio Shack team. Unless you are referring to the
pre-Radio Shack team that were wearing Astana jerseys at the time.

BLafferty

Jan 22, 2011, 10:18:05 AM1/22/11

Right you are. Mea culpa.

RicodJour

Jan 22, 2011, 10:34:37 AM1/22/11
On Jan 22, 8:21 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 1/22/2011 3:32 AM, Fred Fredburger wrote:

> >> Nice try FuckTard. He did testify before a Federal Grand Jury in San
> >> Jose. He'd better hope everything they found in his home is consistent
> >> with his testimony or it's no more charity rides in Austin.
>
> > All you know is what he sat to CN. You're making anything he said to a
> > grand jury up.
>
> FuckTard, I haven't said anything about what Popo testified to before
> the Grand Jury. What we have seen reported is that they found evidence
> in Popo's home that Radio Shack was involved with Dr. OJ as late as
> 2009, despite the Uniballer claiming there has been no contact for years.

You can't even comprehend what you wrote yourself, General
Jowlissimo. You brought up perjury in response to what Popovych said
to CN. Non sequitur - like all of your LANCE-fwapping-induced
hallucinations. Your logic is absent, your timeline is flawed and you
have wattles. Stroke on.

Fred Fredburger

Jan 23, 2011, 1:01:33 PM1/23/11

Cut him a break. If you were him, would YOU try to defend your own
arguments? Of course not.