Liz Hatch Update

1 view

Jute Andre

Sep 10, 2010, 12:26:56 AM9/10/10
Based on this...

http://twitter.com/Liz_Hatch/status/24009575319

Expect to see Maglla's girlfriend (Liz Hatch) here very soon...

http://www.p-magazine.be/pfotos

PTL

Amit Ghosh

Sep 10, 2010, 12:39:16 AM9/10/10

dumbass,

liz hatch is a sad clown.

following her twitter is like watching the coyote try to catch to
roadrunner.

imagine being her coach ? it's must be like being the coach of the
washington generals. i can only imagine what kind of comedy those
skype sessions must be like.

Keith

Sep 10, 2010, 2:12:36 AM9/10/10

Can't wait, keeps getting better, I'm beginning to really dig that
chick...

In the meantime here's some food for thought :
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2138/lc0813fb4fd69473f9d3de0.jpg

Keith

Sep 10, 2010, 2:20:49 AM9/10/10

Damn, some oddballs here
http://www.sportsinferno.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59358&page=2
think they're not real, I'm going to top myself!

Jute Andre

Sep 15, 2010, 2:25:10 AM9/15/10