My dogma has bad karma

Choppy Warburton

Aug 16, 2010, 9:55:11 AM8/16/10

B. Lafferty

Aug 16, 2010, 10:30:47 AM8/16/10
On 8/16/2010 9:55 AM, Choppy Warburton wrote:
> http://www.gfisk.com/gallery/BicycleRacing/US-Pro-Criterium-National-Championships-2010/Crash
Quite the balancing act. How long did he hold that position. ;-)

K. Fred Gauss

Aug 16, 2010, 12:13:44 PM8/16/10

HEY! The guy on the right is with the Green Bay Packers!

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Aug 16, 2010, 2:08:01 PM8/16/10
On Aug 16, 6:55 am, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> http://www.gfisk.com/gallery/BicycleRacing/US-Pro-Criterium-National-Championships-2010/Crash

The structure in that guy's calf and something about
the bike paint job that gives the seatstays a sort of sinuous
appearance, creates a pleasing parallel structure that
is very aesthetically appealing in the photograph.
Nice work, Graham.

Perhaps the rider will appreciate the aesthetics as well,
after the road rash wears off.

Fredmaster Ben

RicodJour

Aug 16, 2010, 3:16:45 PM8/16/10
On Aug 16, 2:08 pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 16, 6:55 am, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >http://www.gfisk.com/gallery/BicycleRacing/US-Pro-Criterium-National-...

> The structure in that guy's calf and something about
> the bike paint job that gives the seatstays a sort of sinuous
> appearance, creates a pleasing parallel structure that
> is very aesthetically appealing in the photograph.
> Nice work, Graham.

Are you suggesting that he sabotaged the course to stage his
photographs.

That's a cool job. Sure beats working.

Michael Press

Aug 16, 2010, 3:37:57 PM8/16/10
In article
<3a10db1c-aa64-4893...@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
Choppy Warburton <choppyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.gfisk.com/gallery/BicycleRacing/US-Pro-Criterium-National-Championships-2010/Crash

Did you see how the crash bent
up the rear triangle of the red bike?

--
Michael Press

Anton Berlin

Aug 16, 2010, 4:56:33 PM8/16/10
SeatstaySTRONG bracelets coming up !

Anton Berlin

Aug 16, 2010, 10:54:20 PM8/16/10

Why only 1 photograph of the wreck at this dangerous turn? I would
have camped out there the rest of the day running HD video on it.

gfisk

Aug 17, 2010, 12:13:14 PM8/17/10
On Aug 16, 1:08 pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 16, 6:55 am, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >http://www.gfisk.com/gallery/BicycleRacing/US-Pro-Criterium-National-...

> The structure in that guy's calf and something about
> the bike paint job that gives the seatstays a sort of sinuous
> appearance, creates a pleasing parallel structure that
> is very aesthetically appealing in the photograph.
> Nice work, Graham.
>
> Perhaps the rider will appreciate the aesthetics as well,
> after the road rash wears off.
>
> Fredmaster Ben

Thanks Fredmaster, crash art? The Dogma stays and fork certainly give
it a Matrix like affect.