Track cycling stinks

A. Dumas Fred

Mar 29, 2010, 7:49:20 AM3/29/10
sez bronze medal winner Pervis to new WR-at-sea-level holder Mulder:
http://www.daylife.com/photo/03quc21ebR1cP

Ryan Cousineau

Mar 30, 2010, 12:00:32 AM3/30/10
In article <c183$4bb093c1$53578816$24...@cache6.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>,

"A. Dumas Fred" <alex...@dumas.fr> wrote:

> sez bronze medal winner Pervis to new WR-at-sea-level holder Mulder:
> http://www.daylife.com/photo/03quc21ebR1cP

That's the most honest post-race face this side of Zabel realizing his
mistake.

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@gmail.com http://www.wiredcola.com/

Amit Ghosh

Mar 30, 2010, 12:07:41 AM3/30/10
On Mar 30, 12:00 am, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <c183$4bb093c1$53578816$24...@cache6.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>,
>  "A. Dumas Fred" <alexan...@dumas.fr> wrote:
>
> > sez bronze medal winner Pervis to new WR-at-sea-level holder Mulder:
> >http://www.daylife.com/photo/03quc21ebR1cP
>
> That's the most honest post-race face this side of Zabel realizing his
> mistake.

Lefevere hates gerbil wheels too :

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lefevere-blasts-belgian-federation-devolder-and-weylandt

Ryan Cousineau

Mar 30, 2010, 9:53:16 AM3/30/10
In article
<805583b9-c1b9-467d...@35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Amit Ghosh <amit....@gmail.com> wrote:

Without necessarily agreeing with him, that was some fun, honest stuff.
Also, QUICKSTEP IS HERE TO STAY.