Thor Hushovt

1 view

Tom Kunich

Feb 13, 2010, 10:07:55 PM2/13/10
Thor REALLY wants to win the Tour this year. The question is - what position
to you think he'll finish in?

Ryan Cousineau

Feb 13, 2010, 11:38:30 PM2/13/10
In article <ws6dnceKX5KQ9OrW...@earthlink.com>,
"Tom Kunich" <tku...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Thor REALLY wants to win the Tour this year. The question is - what position
> to you think he'll finish in?

The yellow jersey? Hushovdt? Not on the podium.

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@gmail.com http://www.wiredcola.com/

Donald Munro

Feb 14, 2010, 4:08:46 AM2/14/10

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> The yellow jersey? Hushovdt? Not on the podium.

I think Hushovt may have a chance as he is riding for the rbr virtual
team with people like Deluca, Salvodelli and Ulrich in it. Thor Hushovd
however has about as much chance of winning the yellow jersey as Asher
has of nailing Liz Hatch. Dunno about Hushovdt though.

Steve Freides

Feb 14, 2010, 9:57:16 AM2/14/10
Tom Kunich wrote:
> Thor REALLY wants to win the Tour this year. The question is - what
> position to you think he'll finish in?

IMHO, his only chance to win would be dropping a lot of bodyweight
without dropping a lot of strength - he's way too big to climb well for
3 weeks.

-S-

Michael Press

Feb 14, 2010, 3:38:43 PM2/14/10
In article <u5rk47-...@donaldm.homeip.net>,
Donald Munro <no...@mailinator.com> wrote:

I predict that Phil and Paul will continue to mispronounce his name.

--
Michael Press

Jørn Dahl-Stamnes

Feb 16, 2010, 2:45:18 AM2/16/10
Tom Kunich wrote:

> Thor REALLY wants to win the Tour this year. The question is - what
> position to you think he'll finish in?

And when/where did Thor said he wanted to win the Tour this year? AFAIK he
has only been interested in the green jersey - not the yellow one (at least
not for more than a few days).

The last I read about Thor is that he have not trained for several days due
to an infection.

--
J�rn Dahl-Stamnes
http://www.dahl-stamnes.net/dahls/