Does a leopard have spots ?

1 view

Beloved Fred No. 1

Jan 6, 2011, 8:17:48 AM1/6/11
<http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team-leopard-trek-to-be-presented-in-luxembourg>

Does this mean there's going to be Cipo style leopard spot jerseys this
season ? And will there be spots on the bibshorts crotch ?

Fred Flintstein

Jan 6, 2011, 9:04:01 AM1/6/11

You want to know what bugs me about this sport? Bugs me way
more than the doping.

Light colored bike shorts. I have totally had it with seeing
more than I care to on rainy days. I have totally fucking had
it. If the UCI cared about the reputation of the sport it would
mandate black shorts. This is way overdue.

Our club bought kit last year. Multiple times during the design
process I had to send out examples of why a particular color
was inappropriate for shorts. I would have thought it would
have taken one iteration to make the point. But it didn't, I
had to do it several times. Bike racers do not have the brains
that God gave to a goat.

I really don't want to see anyone's junk. I don't think that's
too much to ask. But on the Euro scene and the local start line
it's apparently a matter of bragging rights.

Fred Flintstein

A. Dumas

Jan 6, 2011, 9:46:03 AM1/6/11
Fred Flintstein wrote:
> You want to know what bugs me about this sport? Bugs me way
> more than the doping.
>
> Light colored bike shorts. I have totally had it with seeing
> more than I care to on rainy days. I have totally fucking had
> it. If the UCI cared about the reputation of the sport it would
> mandate black shorts. This is way overdue.
>
> Our club bought kit last year. Multiple times during the design
> process I had to send out examples of why a particular color
> was inappropriate for shorts. I would have thought it would
> have taken one iteration to make the point. But it didn't, I
> had to do it several times. Bike racers do not have the brains
> that God gave to a goat.
>
> I really don't want to see anyone's junk. I don't think that's
> too much to ask. But on the Euro scene and the local start line
> it's apparently a matter of bragging rights.

Lighten up, Francis Fitz.

RicodJour

Jan 6, 2011, 11:53:45 AM1/6/11
On Jan 6, 9:04 am, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcremoveglobal.net>
wrote:

> On 1/6/2011 7:17 AM, Beloved Fred No. 1 wrote:
>
> > <http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team-leopard-trek-to-be-presented-in-...>

> > Does this mean there's going to be Cipo style leopard spot jerseys this
> > season ? And will there be spots on the bibshorts crotch ?
>
> You want to know what bugs me about this sport? Bugs me way
> more than the doping.
>
> Light colored bike shorts. I have totally had it with seeing
> more than I care to on rainy days. I have totally fucking had
> it. If the UCI cared about the reputation of the sport it would
> mandate black shorts. This is way overdue.
>
> Our club bought kit last year. Multiple times during the design
> process I had to send out examples of why a particular color
> was inappropriate for shorts. I would have thought it would
> have taken one iteration to make the point. But it didn't, I
> had to do it several times. Bike racers do not have the brains
> that God gave to a goat.
>
> I really don't want to see anyone's junk. I don't think that's
> too much to ask. But on the Euro scene and the local start line
> it's apparently a matter of bragging rights.

Should we interpret this to mean that Ms. Fred only joins you in
watching cycling on TV when they're riding in the rain?

Fred Flintstein

Jan 6, 2011, 3:29:19 PM1/6/11

Back in the day Mrs Fred had a thing for Perico Delgado. I think it
was his classic Spanish looks. Not seeing his dick didn't seem to be
a factor.

Fred Flintstein

Ben Trovato

Jan 6, 2011, 5:17:29 PM1/6/11
On Jan 6, 6:04 am, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcremoveglobal.net>
wrote:

> On 1/6/2011 7:17 AM, Beloved Fred No. 1 wrote:
>
> > <http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team-leopard-trek-to-be-presented-in-...>

> > Does this mean there's going to be Cipo style leopard spot jerseys this
> > season ? And will there be spots on the bibshorts crotch ?
>
> You want to know what bugs me about this sport? Bugs me way
> more than the doping.
>
> Light colored bike shorts. I have totally had it with seeing
> more than I care to on rainy days. I have totally fucking had
> it. If the UCI cared about the reputation of the sport it would
> mandate black shorts. This is way overdue.
>
> Our club bought kit last year. Multiple times during the design
> process I had to send out examples of why a particular color
> was inappropriate for shorts. I would have thought it would
> have taken one iteration to make the point. But it didn't, I
> had to do it several times. Bike racers do not have the brains
> that God gave to a goat.
>
> I really don't want to see anyone's junk. I don't think that's
> too much to ask. But on the Euro scene and the local start line
> it's apparently a matter of bragging rights.
>
> Fred Flintstein

Persevere, young man, and you'll learn to avert your eyes from other
men's crotches... Your local closeted xian pastor might be able to
recommend a program of self-help...

Frederick the Great

Jan 7, 2011, 7:43:19 PM1/7/11
In article
<240685b6-8663-40bc...@i32g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
Ben Trovato <benn.t...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 6, 6:04 am, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcremoveglobal.net>
> wrote:
> > On 1/6/2011 7:17 AM, Beloved Fred No. 1 wrote:
> >
> > > <http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team-leopard-trek-to-be-presented-in-...>
> >
> > > Does this mean there's going to be Cipo style leopard spot jerseys this
> > > season ? And will there be spots on the bibshorts crotch ?
> >
> > You want to know what bugs me about this sport? Bugs me way
> > more than the doping.
> >
> > Light colored bike shorts. I have totally had it with seeing
> > more than I care to on rainy days. I have totally fucking had
> > it. If the UCI cared about the reputation of the sport it would
> > mandate black shorts. This is way overdue.
> >
> > Our club bought kit last year. Multiple times during the design
> > process I had to send out examples of why a particular color
> > was inappropriate for shorts. I would have thought it would
> > have taken one iteration to make the point. But it didn't, I
> > had to do it several times. Bike racers do not have the brains
> > that God gave to a goat.
> >
> > I really don't want to see anyone's junk. I don't think that's
> > too much to ask. But on the Euro scene and the local start line
> > it's apparently a matter of bragging rights.
>

> Persevere, young man, and you'll learn to avert your eyes from other
> men's crotches... Your local closeted xian pastor might be able to
> recommend a program of self-help...

It would be better if there were nothing to avert the eyes from.
You do not find it necessary to avert your eyes.
Seeing some grinning baboon with his junk hanging out
puts him more in the baboon category and less in
the human category. His choice. I can walk away.
His picture is there forever, just as with tattoos.

--
Old Fritz

RicodJour

Jan 8, 2011, 11:33:11 AM1/8/11
On Jan 7, 7:43 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <240685b6-8663-40bc-a3de-4ba8d37c6...@i32g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,

But that's a slippery slope. First they'll ban white shorts, than
ban bulges in shorts, than they take away the tits. That's how it
works - I've seen it a million times.

Be careful what you wish for.

ronaldo_jeremiah

Jan 8, 2011, 2:24:27 PM1/8/11

We're all turning into hermaphrodites anyway. Cipo said so.

-rj

H. Fred Kveck

Jan 8, 2011, 5:55:06 PM1/8/11
In article <d8ad4e21-3af8-4bc8...@fo10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
RicodJour <rico...@worldemail.com> wrote:

> But that's a slippery slope. First they'll ban white shorts, than
> ban bulges in shorts, than they take away the tits. That's how it
> works - I've seen it a million times.

If it's man-tits, no problem. I hope they ban wearing bib shorts outside your
jersey, especially for FMs.

Frederick the Great

Jan 9, 2011, 4:49:29 AM1/9/11

You are one of those who think whatever they think is
right needs to be enforced by people with power. I am
not one of those who think so. It should be clear even
to you that I am not from phrases such as "I can walk
away".

Let the record show that you introduced banning.

--
Old Fritz