Cancellara can't win Amstel Gold and LBL

Mexican Low Rider Mafia

Apr 13, 2010, 10:53:28 PM4/13/10
It is not possible. Is it?

Keith

Apr 14, 2010, 8:37:37 AM4/14/10
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:53:28 -0700, "Mexican Low Rider Mafia"
<mexican-low...@mexican-low-rider-mafia.com> wrote:

>It is not possible. Is it?

He can and he will, he can win any one day race and any one-week race
he puts his mind (and legs) to, the real question is whether he can
win a GT one day, more about that here :
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/could-cancellara-win-the-tour-de-france?
- losing 5Kg seems possible, he certainly wouldn't look worse than
Wiggins if he did.

z, fred

Apr 14, 2010, 12:22:17 PM4/14/10

The numbers don't add up.

If he drops to 70 kilos and is 3% (dangerously lean), that leaves him
with 2.1kg of fat. If you add 2.1 to the 4 that his coach says he would
need to lose, that puts him at 6.1 kg of fat out of 76 kg, or 8% body
fat. I doubt that there are any Pro Tour riders as high as 8%. And if he
weighed 180 lbs. 79 kg as listed by Versus or Wiki(probably Versus's
source) and lost a proportional amount of fat and muscle (unlikely to
lose that much muscle), that would have put him at 12.8% fat. No way.

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 14, 2010, 1:09:24 PM4/14/10

"Keith" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Dumbass -

Please see the thread "Pinging Keith"

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Poul Erik Lindaa

Apr 15, 2010, 12:00:29 PM4/15/10
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:53:28 -0700, "Mexican Low Rider Mafia"
<mexican-low...@mexican-low-rider-mafia.com> wrote:

>It is not possible. Is it?

Possible, yes.
But he won't
He will not start.

Scott

Apr 15, 2010, 8:14:21 PM4/15/10
On Apr 14, 6:37 am, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:53:28 -0700, "Mexican Low Rider Mafia"
>
> <mexican-low-rider-ma...@mexican-low-rider-mafia.com> wrote:
> >It is not possible.  Is it?
>
> He can and he will, he can win any one day race and any one-week race
> he puts his mind (and legs) to

I'm pretty sure (better than 50/50) that there's no one else on RBR
who agrees with your assessment.

bar

Apr 16, 2010, 8:43:13 AM4/16/10

AMSTEL 2010 PODIUM