Is Holly's Dress Too Tight?

1 view

Superfly TNT

Jul 26, 2010, 11:17:26 PM7/26/10
Go to 00:56 and determine if Holly's dress is too tight...

http://video.competitor.com/2010/07/cycling/velocenter-tdf-stage-20-preview/

Nah, just right!

Uncle Dave

Jul 27, 2010, 5:33:27 AM7/27/10
On Jul 27, 4:17 am, Superfly TNT <superfly-...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Go to 00:56 and determine if Holly's dress is too tight...
>
> http://video.competitor.com/2010/07/cycling/velocenter-tdf-stage-20-p...
>
> Nah, just right!

WTF is the point of that? Are American viewers going to switch off if
they don't see some silicone every minute or two? Who is she? Didn't
I see her on Naked News? "Naked News" - you have to love America
really.

UD

raamman

Jul 27, 2010, 11:40:37 AM7/27/10
On Jul 26, 11:17 pm, Superfly TNT <superfly-...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Go to 00:56 and determine if Holly's dress is too tight...
>
> http://video.competitor.com/2010/07/cycling/velocenter-tdf-stage-20-p...
>
> Nah, just right!

they really hit a low with Holly; yes she's pretty and fit but was her
attire appropiate for an office ? what would co-workers think if they
happened to catch a glimpse ? perhaps they could put her in a swimsuit
next time or lingere ? then add a pole and forget the bike race all
together. shameless garbage

MikeWhy

Jul 27, 2010, 12:28:50 PM7/27/10

I think a saddle adjustment is called for. Relieve some that pressure and
possibly not too late to restore the equipment to working order.

Steve Freides

Jul 27, 2010, 4:20:49 PM7/27/10

+1

-S-

derf...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2010, 8:21:09 PM7/27/10
On Jul 27, 5:33 am, Uncle Dave <davidco...@t-online.de> wrote:
> WTF is the point of that?  Are American viewers going to switch off if
> they don't see some silicone every minute or two?  Who is she?  Didn't
> I see her on Naked News?  "Naked News" - you have to love America
> really.

your id has a .de domain ... and you're slagging on American TV???
(which is Puritan compared to what's on in Deutschland!)

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jul 27, 2010, 9:03:36 PM7/27/10

Dude,

You're commenting on a sport that has podium girls.

Either bitch about superfluous cheesecake whenever you
see it, or don"t complain, but leave out the self-righteous
act. If you want everyone to wear the same glasses as
Deutsche Welle announcers to look serious enough to
be on tv, say so. If you complain that there's unnecessary
filler on TV, take your complaints to the Coverage of
Paul the World Cup Octopus department.

Fredmeister Ben

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Jul 27, 2010, 10:49:17 PM7/27/10

What dress??

Betty

Jul 28, 2010, 5:23:47 AM7/28/10
derF...@gmail.com wrote:
> your id has a .de domain ... and you're slagging on American TV???
> (which is Puritan compared to what's on in Deutschland!)

Although they (German tv) get all holier-than-thou if doping is mentioned.

Uncle Dave

Jul 28, 2010, 7:45:33 AM7/28/10

I'm not slagging anything. No wonder America is for ever declaring
war on people if they're all as touchy as you!

UD

Uncle Dave

Jul 28, 2010, 7:47:36 AM7/28/10
On Jul 28, 2:03 am, Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 27, 2:33 am, Uncle Dave <davidco...@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 27, 4:17 am, Superfly TNT <superfly-...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Go to 00:56 and determine if Holly's dress is too tight...
>
> > >http://video.competitor.com/2010/07/cycling/velocenter-tdf-stage-20-p...
>
> > > Nah, just right!
>
> > WTF is the point of that?  Are American viewers going to switch off if
> > they don't see some silicone every minute or two?  Who is she?  Didn't
> > I see her on Naked News?  "Naked News" - you have to love America
> > really.
>
> > UD
>
> Dude,
>
> You're commenting on a sport that has podium girls.
>
> Either bitch about superfluous cheesecake whenever you
> see it, or don"t complain, but leave out the self-righteous
> act.

I don't get it. Where on earth does the "self righteous" come from?
I merely wondered what was the point of that interlude and commented
that I liked Naked News because it was just so damn silly. Like this
Holly person's spot.

Fuck a stoat.

UD

Fred Flintstein

Jul 28, 2010, 9:22:42 AM7/28/10
On 7/28/2010 6:47 AM, Uncle Dave wrote:
> Fuck a stoat.

I thought for sure that would be the first use of 'stoat'.
Close, but no cigar.

Fred Flintstein

Betty

Jul 28, 2010, 9:34:26 AM7/28/10

Fred Flintstein wrote:
> I thought for sure that would be the first use of 'stoat'.
> Close, but no cigar.

You'd probably need the cigar.

K. Fred Gauss

Jul 28, 2010, 11:03:41 PM7/28/10

We are. Honestly, we really are. You better apologize, if you know
what's good for you. You might get away with it for a while but, as soon
as we get indignant enough to elect another Republican, it'll be "The
Global War on Uncle Dave". You'll have to go hide where ever Osama is
and be satisfied with simply releasing the occasional snarky video.

Betty

Jul 29, 2010, 5:40:27 AM7/29/10

K. Fred Gauss wrote:
> We are. Honestly, we really are. You better apologize, if you know
> what's good for you. You might get away with it for a while but, as soon
> as we get indignant enough to elect another Republican, it'll be "The
> Global War on Uncle Dave". You'll have to go hide where ever Osama is
> and be satisfied with simply releasing the occasional snarky video.

Please, please can we nuke him ?