Cadel's drug test results..

Crescentius Vespasianus

Jul 26, 2011, 11:21:58 AM7/26/11
When do we get Cadel's blood test results?

We learned with Landis, to wait a while to see who really won, no?

Phil H

Jul 26, 2011, 10:52:59 PM7/26/11
On Jul 26, 8:21 am, Crescentius Vespasianus <jazzyb...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> When do we get Cadel's blood test results?
>
> We learned with Landis, to wait a while to see who really won, no?

Some say we are still waiting, yes?
Phil H

John Dacey

Jul 27, 2011, 10:55:24 AM7/27/11
On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:52:59 -0700 (PDT), Phil H <phol...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Leaked information from the French labratory suggest that a yet
unnamed rider from Stage 20 may have tested positive for Vegemite.
B-sample results are pending.

-------------------------------
John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
Our 28th year
http://businesscycles.com
-------------------------------

Simply Fred

Jul 27, 2011, 10:59:03 AM7/27/11
John Dacey wrote:
> Leaked information from the French labratory suggest that a yet
> unnamed rider from Stage 20 may have tested positive for Vegemite.
> B-sample results are pending.

Anyone that eats that or Marmite deserves to be banned for life after
being raped by Liz.

Gerrit

Jul 27, 2011, 11:27:33 AM7/27/11

"John Dacey" <jda...@businesscycles.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:52:59 -0700 (PDT), Phil H <phol...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Jul 26, 8:21 am, Crescentius Vespasianus <jazzyb...@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>> When do we get Cadel's blood test results?
>>>
>>> We learned with Landis, to wait a while to see who really won, no?
>>
>>Some say we are still waiting, yes?
>>Phil H
>
> Leaked information from the French labratory suggest that a yet
> unnamed rider from Stage 20 may have tested positive for Vegemite.
> B-sample results are pending.

You got that wrong.
Its Vitamin B - NOT - B sample.

John Dacey

Jul 27, 2011, 5:52:41 PM7/27/11
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:59:03 +0200, Simply Fred <no...@mailinator.com>
wrote:

Oh, I dunno about that. Whether it be Vegemite, Marmite or Liz, if
it's not palatable you probably haven't spread on enough butter and
honey.

Frederick the Great

Jul 27, 2011, 11:57:58 PM7/27/11
In article <4u1137ta5na40go7u...@4ax.com>,
John Dacey <jda...@businesscycles.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:59:03 +0200, Simply Fred <no...@mailinator.com>
> wrote:
>
> >John Dacey wrote:
> >> Leaked information from the French labratory suggest that a yet
> >> unnamed rider from Stage 20 may have tested positive for Vegemite.
> >> B-sample results are pending.
> >
> >Anyone that eats that or Marmite deserves to be banned for life after
> >being raped by Liz.
>
> Oh, I dunno about that. Whether it be Vegemite, Marmite or Liz, if
> it's not palatable you probably haven't spread on enough butter and
> honey.

Ewwwwhh!

--
Old Fritz

Simply Fred

Jul 28, 2011, 5:35:24 AM7/28/11

John Dacey wrote:
> Oh, I dunno about that. Whether it be Vegemite, Marmite or Liz, if
> it's not palatable you probably haven't spread on enough butter and
> honey.

Apparently Magilla has found the honeypot.