the TRON-ification of cycling has begun

bar

Aug 13, 2010, 11:28:53 AM8/13/10
imagine a twilight crit with the whole peloton running these ...

http://www.nightbrighttyre.com/

or seeing the liquigas or lampre boys rolling with some appropriately
lit up tyres ...

-b-

Fred Flintstein

Aug 13, 2010, 11:58:14 AM8/13/10

I've used the motion sensor activated valve cap lights, sets on
my commuter and on my kid's bike. The switches all failed very
quickly. I'm surprised they found an investor.

Fred Flintstein

RicodJour

Aug 13, 2010, 6:13:11 PM8/13/10

I think crushing rapidly reproducing bio-luminescent organisms, and
then using the resultant decay methane to power a Gruber Assist would
be better. It's green technology.