Fucking facebook

Anton Berlin

Dec 15, 2010, 9:41:34 AM12/15/10
Anyone on this SOB ? It's like a who's who of racing from the 80s -
and everyone's connected like we're all old pals.

I see guys BFF'ing that would have killed each other 25 years ago.

MagillaGorilla

Dec 15, 2010, 10:22:57 AM12/15/10
Anton Berlin wrote:

Facebook is gay and I better not catch anyone in here using it. Caning
is the penalty.

Magilla

Amit Ghosh

Dec 15, 2010, 10:43:29 AM12/15/10

dumbass,

i agree. it is mainly for creepers like Bruce and stuff on facebook
will just comeback later and bite you in the ass.

--D-y

Dec 16, 2010, 2:27:57 PM12/16/10

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Dec 16, 2010, 6:23:21 PM12/16/10

Dumbass -

I'll try to remind you of that the next time you update your status.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Dec 16, 2010, 6:25:27 PM12/16/10

Dumbass -

People get over things after 25 years.

At my 20th year high school reunion nearly everyone got along. Some of
us apologized for being dicks to each other back in the day.

Anton Berlin

Dec 16, 2010, 8:53:19 PM12/16/10
On Dec 16, 5:25 pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."

Not me, Nov 1986 - this bitch in a white camaro Arizona plate LGH -376
cut me off and then turned left just as the light turned yellow
leaving me stuck at a red light. I'll fucking kill her if I ever see
her again. She's # 1 on my shit list of over 873 now.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Dec 17, 2010, 5:36:17 AM12/17/10

Anton Berlin wrote:
> Not me, Nov 1986 - this bitch in a white camaro Arizona plate LGH -376
> cut me off and then turned left just as the light turned yellow
> leaving me stuck at a red light. I'll fucking kill her if I ever see
> her again. She's # 1 on my shit list of over 873 now.

It was Liz.

Fred Flintstein

Dec 17, 2010, 9:23:12 AM12/17/10
On 12/16/2010 7:53 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> Not me, Nov 1986 - this bitch in a white camaro Arizona plate LGH -376
> cut me off and then turned left just as the light turned yellow
> leaving me stuck at a red light. I'll fucking kill her if I ever see
> her again. She's # 1 on my shit list of over 873 now.

You're expecting us to believe you stop at red lights?

Fred Flintstein