okay, well...

Scott

Jul 9, 2011, 11:32:41 AM7/9/11
I think we may not need to wait until stage 12 to judge AC's condition
after all.

New forecast: Hushovd keeps yellow all the way into Paris :-)

atriage

Jul 9, 2011, 2:32:22 PM7/9/11

Nah, I think he loses it tomorrow to that icon of clean cycling Khazak Vino.

RicodJour

Jul 10, 2011, 10:14:29 AM7/10/11

This is looking less likely.

ilan

Jul 10, 2011, 10:17:25 AM7/10/11

Looksl like the only clean rider will get it. I had a discussion with
a Lance hating racer yesterday who had a personal conviction that he
was doping. When asked about Voeckler, he said he was sure he was
doping as well. How the average have fallen.

-ilan

atriage

Jul 10, 2011, 10:30:43 AM7/10/11

Not one of my greatest predictions. The carnage continues.