Pavlov lives

Plano Dude

Jul 24, 2010, 10:06:51 PM7/24/10

Anton Berlin

Jul 25, 2010, 12:42:43 AM7/25/10
Eddy B had us duct tape glucose tablets to our time trial top tubes
(this was way before power bars)

Scott

Jul 25, 2010, 12:44:39 AM7/25/10
On Jul 24, 10:42 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Eddy B had us duct tape glucose tablets to our time trial top tubes
> (this was way before power bars)

I think you have to actually put the carbs in your mouth. Taping them
to your frame won't work.

drmofe

Jul 25, 2010, 3:59:00 AM7/25/10
On Jul 25, 4:42 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Eddy B had us duct tape glucose tablets to our time trial top tubes
> (this was way before power bars)

If your use of the word "us" was intended to make some reference to a
personal link between you and Eddie B, you would have remembered the
simple rule: "Eddy Merckx. Eddie B."
I'll let you off if you can spell his last name without resorting to
Google (or that other engine that Davey prefers).

ronaldo_jeremiah

Jul 25, 2010, 11:53:10 AM7/25/10
On Jul 24, 9:06 pm, Plano Dude <tx.wastel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/20/health/nutrition/20best.html?_r=1&e...

Not Pavlovian conditioning, though this effect might have interested
Pavlov for other reasons, since he studied digestion.

When you do something and it brings about, or seems to bring about, a
positive result, that is operant conditioning.

-rj

Anton Berlin

Jul 25, 2010, 12:02:35 PM7/25/10

You act like I give a shit about these things. I know who I am and
what I've done and who I know.

I also don't give a fuck to give people respect if they haven't earned
it or maintain it. Eddy B or the Fat Man.

The entire god damn program back them was full of cunts all the way
down to tits voight.

ronaldo_jeremiah

Jul 25, 2010, 12:21:11 PM7/25/10
On Jul 25, 11:02 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The entire god damn program back them was full of cunts all the way
> down to tits voight.

Voigt

-rj

K. Fred Gauss

Jul 25, 2010, 12:23:45 PM7/25/10
Anton Berlin wrote:

> You act like I give a shit about these things.

I don't believe you give a shit about anything. You are 100% schtick.