Farrar

Uncle Dave

Jul 16, 2010, 5:08:34 PM7/16/10
Why didn't you tell me he was riding with a fractured wrist? You let
me slag the guy off and all the while he's being some kind of hero in
rapidly changing geeky lenses. What is the matter with you people?!
Have you no shame?

UD

Betty

Jul 16, 2010, 6:01:50 PM7/16/10

That was news last week.

thirty-six

Jul 16, 2010, 6:56:21 PM7/16/10

Two days ago he said he was feeling better. Steroids, opiates along
with er, would that be called cheating?

Plano Dude

Jul 16, 2010, 7:09:14 PM7/16/10

Maybe he was touched by the hand of Valentino Rossi.

Betty

Jul 17, 2010, 6:18:14 AM7/17/10

Plano Dude wrote:
> Maybe he was touched by the hand of Valentino Rossi.

Ah yes the guy riding the moto that crashed on the Col de Stockeu
descent and messed oil all over the road.