Inequity

Fred

Feb 25, 2010, 10:39:57 AM2/25/10
What's wrong with this picture?

http://tinyurl.com/yko2ut3

versus

http://tinyurl.com/yhlllhb

Fred

A. Dumas

Feb 25, 2010, 11:11:45 AM2/25/10
General safety tip for people wondering whether to click Tinyurl links:
http://tinyurl.com/preview.php

Uncle Dave

Feb 25, 2010, 12:02:29 PM2/25/10
On Feb 25, 4:11 pm, "A. Dumas" <alexan...@dumas.fr> wrote:

> General safety tip for people wondering whether to click Tinyurl links:http://tinyurl.com/preview.php

Alternatively - http://5z8.info/REFINANCE-NOW_z7v6k_ip-stealer

UD

Fred

Feb 25, 2010, 12:29:54 PM2/25/10
On Feb 25, 9:11 am, "A. Dumas" <alexan...@dumas.fr> wrote:
> General safety tip for people wondering whether to click Tinyurl links:http://tinyurl.com/preview.php

Funny, but I would've thought you'd jump at the chance to discuss the
issues raised by comparing those two stories vs hijacking the thread
to the relative safety of clicking on tinyurl links.

Go figure.

Fred

bjwe...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2010, 1:18:04 PM2/25/10

Dumbass,

Have you noticed that the off-topic political
flamage in this group has drastically decreased
lately? Especially since certain people flamed out.

Ben

Ryan Cousineau

Feb 25, 2010, 4:31:35 PM2/25/10
In article
<8fbd3664-358a-47f9...@t31g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Fred <fred....@yahoo.com> wrote:

Getting 25 years for genocide seems low, though for a 60-year-old,
that's virtually life if they serve it all.

Getting 30 years for infecting 18 people in a wanton, essentially
deliberate abuse of a position in the medical profession does not seem
high, especially given aggravations like the literal, immediate, pain
and suffering she caused to these patients by stealing pain medication
from the sick.

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@gmail.com http://www.wiredcola.com/

Bob Schwartz

Feb 25, 2010, 4:54:29 PM2/25/10

Many people here think life is appropriate for cheating
in a bicycle race. This is not a place I would look to
for perspective.

Bob Schwartz

Michael Press

Feb 25, 2010, 5:58:00 PM2/25/10

They were not sentenced to death?
Killing fifty people is not genocide?
Neither of them has magazine cover good looks?

I give up.

--
Michael Press

Michael Press

Feb 25, 2010, 6:00:38 PM2/25/10
In article
<b1172a25-53ea-4e51...@k2g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
"b...@mambo.ucolick.org" <bjwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 25, 10:29 am, Fred <fred.gar...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 25, 9:11 am, "A. Dumas" <alexan...@dumas.fr> wrote:
> >
> > > General safety tip for people wondering whether to click Tinyurl links:http://tinyurl.com/preview.php
> >
> > Funny, but I would've thought you'd jump at the chance to discuss the
> > issues raised by comparing those two stories vs hijacking the thread
> > to the relative safety of clicking on tinyurl links.
> >
> > Go figure.
>

> Dumbass,
>
> Have you noticed that the off-topic political
> flamage in this group has drastically decreased
> lately? Especially since certain people flamed out.

What do you mean by that?

--
Michael Press

Kyle Legate

Feb 26, 2010, 1:19:41 AM2/26/10

You haven't seen Bill C around lately, have you?

Michael Press

Feb 26, 2010, 4:15:49 PM2/26/10
In article <7up7fu...@mid.individual.net>,
Kyle Legate <legat...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Seriously, I do not know.
Do not know what makes political flamage wax and wane;
what makes someone flame out.

--
Michael Press

K. Fred Gauss

Feb 26, 2010, 5:45:17 PM2/26/10
Michael Press wrote:
> In article <7up7fu...@mid.individual.net>,
> Kyle Legate <legat...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Michael Press wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <b1172a25-53ea-4e51...@k2g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,

>>> What do you mean by that?
>>>
>> You haven't seen Bill C around lately, have you?
>
> Seriously, I do not know.
> Do not know what makes political flamage wax and wane;
> what makes someone flame out.

Elections help. Give us another 6 months and we'll be at it again.

Scott

Feb 26, 2010, 6:26:58 PM2/26/10
On Feb 25, 2:31 pm, Ryan Cousineau <rcous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article
> <8fbd3664-358a-47f9-a1b5-c16aaa1c5...@t31g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

>  Fred <fred.gar...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > What's wrong with this picture?
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/yko2ut3
>
> > versus
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/yhlllhb
>
> > Fred
>
> Getting 25 years for genocide seems low, though for a 60-year-old,
> that's virtually life if they serve it all.
>
> Getting 30 years for infecting 18 people in a wanton, essentially
> deliberate abuse of a position in the medical profession does not seem
> high, especially given aggravations like the literal, immediate, pain
> and suffering she caused to these patients by stealing pain medication
> from the sick.
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau rcous...@gmail.comhttp://www.wiredcola.com/

> "In other newsgroups, they killfile trolls."
> "In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."

Even if a 25 yr sentence equates to a life sentence in this case, I
wouldn't want a life sentence for an architect of genocide. Perhaps
they should hook him up to an antibiotic drip and just hacking away at
him with machetes, a little bit at a time, till he resembles the Black
Knight ("its only a flesh wound"). Then let him bleed out.

Keeping him in prison for the rest of his life is too humane.

cur...@the-md-russells.org

Feb 27, 2010, 2:11:41 PM2/27/10
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:26:58 -0800 (PST), Scott
<hendric...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Even if a 25 yr sentence equates to a life sentence in this case, I
>wouldn't want a life sentence for an architect of genocide. Perhaps
>they should hook him up to an antibiotic drip and just hacking away at
>him with machetes, a little bit at a time, till he resembles the Black
>Knight ("its only a flesh wound"). Then let him bleed out.
>
>Keeping him in prison for the rest of his life is too humane.

Dunno. Been in our jails and prisons and have had subcontractors quit,
saying that if they were locked up, they would try to kill themselves
and seem to mean it. Been to a couple of max security state prisons
and one out of country and not sure 25 years there is humane in any
real sense of the word. I doubt we would be talking about a Fed
country club type prison.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...