philly sucks it

bar

Jun 4, 2010, 10:43:08 AM6/4/10
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/philadelphia-international-start-list

No The Shack?!? Look for Liquigas domination in the finale (after
sitting in all day while the US teams wear themselves out).

heather

Jun 4, 2010, 12:04:22 PM6/4/10

I think I'm able to get it live on my actual tv (wtf?)
so I'm happy!

Betty Munro

Jun 4, 2010, 4:51:16 PM6/4/10

heather wrote:
> I think I'm able to get it live on my actual tv (wtf?)
> so I'm happy!

It won't provide a spiritual experience though.

bar

Jun 6, 2010, 11:02:22 AM6/6/10
On Jun 4, 4:51 pm, Betty Munro <n...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> bar wrote:
> >>http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/philadelphia-international-start-...

> heather wrote:
> > I think I'm able to get it live on my actual tv (wtf?)
> > so I'm happy!
>
> It won't provide a spiritual experience though.

hm. a big break has gone up the road as usual ... but will things get
complicated later on by stormy weather? could be the most interesting
philly in a decade if we get a tornado.