Lance Out of 2011 Giro d'Italia

1 view

Zenon

May 5, 2011, 9:15:20 PM5/5/11
Lance, the one nut dickhead, will not be in the Giro d'Italia this
year because:

1) He only has one nut
2) He's too fucking old
3) They don't allow injections
4) He'll be home counting his money
5) He'll be flying around in his jet

Mike Jacoubowsky

May 6, 2011, 2:32:48 AM5/6/11
"Zenon" <zenon_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.despair.com/persistence.html

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

BL

May 6, 2011, 7:49:53 AM5/6/11

Correction. He'll be flying around in the foundation's jet.

M.Donald

May 6, 2011, 7:28:24 AM5/6/11

Mike Jacoubowsky;2192536 Wrote:
> "Zenon" zenon_...@hotmail.com wrote in message

> Lance, the one nut dickhead, will not be in the Giro d'Italia this
> year because:
>
> 1) He only has one nut
> 2) He's too ****ing old

> 3) They don't allow injections
> 4) He'll be home counting his money
> 5) He'll be flying around in his jet-

> http://www.despair.com/persistence.html
>
> --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles

who cares what the reasons are, who cares about the Giro d`'Italia
anyway?
I am sick and tired of all the participants injecting themselves
steroids and other doping-stuff. I quit watching cycling events some
years ago and will probably never return...I'd rather play 'some flash
games online' (http://www.gameduell.com/) instead of wasting my time
with such cheating.

--
M.Donald

RicodJour

May 6, 2011, 11:04:15 AM5/6/11
On May 6, 7:28 am, M.Donald <M.Donald.809a...@cyclebanter.com> wrote:

> who cares what the reasons are, who cares about the Giro d`'Italia
> anyway?
> I am sick and tired of all the participants injecting themselves
> steroids and other doping-stuff. I quit watching cycling events some
> years ago and will probably never return...I'd rather play 'some flash
> games online' (http://www.gameduell.com/) instead of wasting my time
> with such cheating.

I think all right thinking people are sick and tired of being told
that all right thinking people are sick and tired...

Twit.

Zenon

May 6, 2011, 9:28:23 PM5/6/11
Because his mother'll be sucking his dick and one nut and Lance
wouldn't want to interupt the lovin'.