Buteyko

Henry

Mar 15, 2010, 6:48:00 PM3/15/10
After browsing discussions around asthma and inhalers, was wondering
if anyone has any experience with trying Buteyko?

Henry

Mar 15, 2010, 6:49:07 PM3/15/10
On Mar 16, 11:48 am, Henry <snogfest_hosebe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After browsing discussions around asthma and inhalers, was wondering
> if anyone has any experience with trying Buteyko?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5216964387790732800#

Steve Freides

Mar 15, 2010, 10:16:44 PM3/15/10

Yes, no official study/purchase, but I've read the materials I could
find online and I think it's great - it has helped me very much, highly
recommended.

-S-

Anton Berlin

Mar 17, 2010, 11:11:32 AM3/17/10
On Mar 15, 5:48 pm, Henry <snogfest_hosebe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After browsing discussions around asthma and inhalers, was wondering
> if anyone has any experience with trying Buteyko?

You mispelled bukkake you idiot !

And if the girl inhales it's called something completely different.

Check the urban dictionary and stop posting this garbage in RBR.

There are kids in here god damnit and they don't need to be exposed to
bukkake or learn what www.youporn.com is at a young age.

They deserve to grow up in a sheltered world free from porn and
profanity and it's fucking cunts like you that end up teaching them
things by your foolish and loose use of language.

Betty Munro

Mar 18, 2010, 4:10:17 PM3/18/10

Anton Berlin wrote:
> You mispelled bukkake you idiot !

Does this mean you require a TUE for an asthma inhaler for bukkake ?
That would leave Magilla in an awkward position.