A fantasy

Fred Flintstein

Apr 1, 2010, 3:33:11 PM4/1/10
I'm at the track, riding a Madison. I'm heading for an
exchange with my partner. My partner is Liz Hatch.

Liz is not an experienced Madison rider, and her exchange
timing is wrong. We are not going to exchange on the
straight like we are supposed to, it'll happen on the
turn. If you do the handsling correctly you transfer
the maximum amount of kinetic energy. The incoming
rider accelerates like they are shot out of a cannon,
the rider coming out instantly drops a load of speed.

If this happens on a turn it can cause problems for the
rider coming out. You don't want to exchange on a turn.

As I approach the exchange point I realize there is
another way to perform a legal Madison exchange. I
zero in on her can, wind up and *WHAP*!!!

I spank her while accelerating in a velodrome turn.

Fred Flintstein

K. Fred Gauss

Apr 1, 2010, 9:50:41 PM4/1/10

I'll bet you were spanking something when you typed this, too!

William Fred

Apr 1, 2010, 11:58:42 PM4/1/10
Fred Flintstein <bob.sc...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote in

And then her ass flexes, catching your fingers between velvety buns of
steel that crush your digits like cheap hot dogs in a printing press.
You can't figure out at first why you are being pulled off your bicycle,
but as you go over the lumps mangled flesh and bone that were your
fingers separates from what remains of your hand. You watch your partner
ride off as you go down, but not on the warm flesh of her thighs, but to
a surface just as hard yet strangely less forgiving, the track. As you
slide to a stop the pain from your arm is just beginning. Through the
haze of pain, you don't see Hatch ride the sprint of her life, something
nobody thought that she had in her. She takes the gold while the
paramedics frantically try to restart your heart, which has stopped from
shock.

Later, a dry-eyed Hatch places the Mixed Madison Team Fatty-Master/Chick
Everyone But MG Thinks is Hot Division National Champion Stars and
Stripes jersey on your casket as the first shovel of dirt falls.

Rest in peace, brave warrior, it was a hell of an exchange.

--
Bill Asher