Liz Hatch Needs Your Help!!!

Superfly TNT

Aug 1, 2010, 3:01:10 PM8/1/10
.

https://twitter.com/Liz_Hatch/status/20057033452
.

Given all her success on the women's professional road scene, I'm 100%
positive that the corporate sponsors will be lining up to give Liz
Hatch as many Euros as possible to complete her European summer
vacation.

.
.
.

Superfly TNT

Aug 1, 2010, 3:02:43 PM8/1/10
On Aug 1, 12:01 pm, Superfly TNT <superfly-...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> .
> .
> .
>
> https://twitter.com/Liz_Hatch/status/20057033452
> .
> .
> .
>
> Given all her success on the women's professional road scene, I'm 100%
> positive that corporate sponsors will be lining up to give Liz

> Hatch as many Euros as possible to complete her European summer
> vacation.
>
> .
> .
> .

.
.
.
Don't worry though... it's only a part-time shift from her determined
effort on the road.

.
.
..

Amit Ghosh

Aug 1, 2010, 3:27:49 PM8/1/10
On Aug 1, 3:01 pm, Superfly TNT <superfly-...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Given all her success on the women's professional road scene, I'm 100%
> positive that the corporate sponsors will be lining up to give Liz
> Hatch as many Euros as possible to complete her European summer
> vacation.

dumbass,

has the hatchback done a professional race since she DNF'd in the
first mtn. stage of the tour de l'aude ?

she should sell herself to make appearances at fred rides.

Anton Berlin

Aug 1, 2010, 5:37:11 PM8/1/10

She seemed to be endorsing a vibrator the other day - why doesn't she
do like the Buddhists suggest and follow the natural path - to truck
stop whore or c grade porn star and fluff girl?

That's what the Dali lama would want.

TheCoz

Aug 2, 2010, 12:13:56 AM8/2/10

Pro Female Mud Wrestler