Put this into your German translater bitches!

Superfly TNT

Jul 19, 2010, 8:53:31 PM7/19/10

B. Lafferty

Jul 19, 2010, 9:43:15 PM7/19/10
On 7/19/2010 8:53 PM, Superfly TNT wrote:
> http://sueddeutsche.de/sport/radsport-schweigen-zahlen-es-ist-fast-wie-bei-der-mafia-1.976244

Thanks for the link.

Davey Crockett

Jul 19, 2010, 10:09:36 PM7/19/10
Superfly TNT a écrit profondement:

| http://sueddeutsche.de/sport/radsport-schweigen-zahlen-es-ist-fast-wie-bei-der-mafia-1.976244

Very Interesting

Thanks

--
The European Union has announced its intention to encourage even more
Third World immigrants to enter Europe as the news emerged that at

Anton Berlin

Jul 19, 2010, 10:47:14 PM7/19/10
On Jul 19, 7:53 pm, Superfly TNT <superfly-...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://sueddeutsche.de/sport/radsport-schweigen-zahlen-es-ist-fast-wi...

Something about a limit of five schnitzle gruben and the rest was all
jibberish to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=ke5Mr5eCF2U&feature=related

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jul 20, 2010, 3:19:05 AM7/20/10
On Jul 20, 2:53 am, Superfly TNT <superfly-...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://sueddeutsche.de/sport/radsport-schweigen-zahlen-es-ist-fast-wie-bei-der-mafia-1.976244

Christ, look at that picture! When they make the movie
of Greg's heroic quest to clean up cycling (I'm hoping
they can get the director of "The Informant!"),
LeMond is going to have to be played by Leslie Nielsen.

Fredmaster Ben

p.s. The thing he says is like the Mafia is Armstrong
donating money to the UCI, ostensibly to buy silence.

Fred Flintstein

Jul 20, 2010, 9:19:45 AM7/20/10

You know, you can get your blackberry to do this for you.

Fred Flintstein

Uncle Dave

Jul 20, 2010, 11:23:35 AM7/20/10
On Jul 20, 8:19 am, Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 2:53 am, Superfly TNT <superfly-...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >http://sueddeutsche.de/sport/radsport-schweigen-zahlen-es-ist-fast-wi...

> Christ, look at that picture!  When they make the movie
> of Greg's heroic quest to clean up cycling (I'm hoping
> they can get the director of "The Informant!"),
> LeMond is going to have to be played by Leslie Nielsen.
>
> Fredmaster Ben
>
> p.s. The thing he says is like the Mafia is Armstrong
> donating money to the UCI, ostensibly to buy silence.

Lemond needs to watch out, or one day he will wake up with just the
top tube of his favourite frameset lying beside him...

UD

derf...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2010, 11:02:08 PM7/20/10
> Christ, look at that picture!  When they make the movie
> of Greg's heroic quest to clean up cycling (I'm hoping
> they can get the director of "The Informant!"),
> LeMond is going to have to be played by Leslie Nielsen.

Or Marty Feldman:

http://www.uglymales.com/wc/tag/marty-feldman/

(these days he's skinnier than LemonD)

Elfin Tyusis

Jul 21, 2010, 2:39:51 PM7/21/10
Let's revisit the Lance thing ...

As he nears the end, maybe a lot of reflective people have stopped
buying into Lance's concocted-by-an-agent-for-a-heartening-money-
making-miraculous "cancer cure"story.

"CANCER"+STEROIDS = $

Look you sports dupes. It doesn't take the brains of an ashtray to
deduce that if Armstrong's stage 4 bodywide cancer recovery was free
of fiction, his every physiological and cellular aspect would have
been studied and scrutinized by researchers to the Nth-degree to
determine if his recovery path could be replicated in/by other
seriously ill patients.

Of course, THAT route would have required long-term, in-depth BLOOD
exams and analyses, wouldn't it?