Riis screwed the pooch

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 29, 2010, 11:28:51 PM9/29/10
put all his chips on the Pistolero, then alienated all his current guys
before the Pistolero gets the positive.

Moral of the story: don't needlessly alienate anyone. Who's gonna get the
results for Riis now?

LawBoy01

Sep 29, 2010, 11:50:10 PM9/29/10
On Sep 29, 10:28 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Can you imagine the Schlecks making up a diss rap fro Riis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnjHXm7sgXY

Fred on a stick

Sep 30, 2010, 1:40:17 AM9/30/10
On 9/29/2010 8:28 PM, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> Moral of the story: don't needlessly alienate anyone.

Dumbass,

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 30, 2010, 2:33:48 AM9/30/10

:
: > Moral of the story: don't needlessly alienate anyone.
:
: Dumbass,

Dumbass -

Touche.

How about: don't needlessly alienate people in one's profession.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

A. Dumas

Sep 30, 2010, 5:48:30 AM9/30/10
Kurgan Gringioni schreef:

> Who's gonna get the results for Riis now?

Porte.

Uncle Dave

Sep 30, 2010, 6:09:55 AM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 4:28 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

"Screwed the pooch"?! I've seen that here before. It sounds illegal
and rather unpleasant for all concerned. What does it mean exactly?

UD

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 30, 2010, 12:35:09 PM9/30/10
Uncle Dave wrote:
> "Screwed the pooch"?! I've seen that here before. It sounds illegal
> and rather unpleasant for all concerned. What does it mean exactly?

Ask Tugboat.

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 30, 2010, 12:46:21 PM9/30/10

"Uncle Dave" <david...@t-online.de> wrote in message

Dumbass -

Check this out. Make sure to get at least 40 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY