Armstrong hush mone... er uh salary to Don Catlin? How much?

Anton Berlin

Jan 18, 2011, 11:35:52 PM1/18/11
How much money did Armstrong use to buy Catlin's allegiance?

Looks like the news got it wrong again.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2008/09/24/2008-09-24_lance_armstrong_says_hell_lead_antidopin.html

Armstrong will pay Catlin for the work, but dismissed the concerns of
"conspiracy theorists" who see a conflict of interest in that.

"There's not enough money anywhere to potentially buy out Don Catlin,"
said Armstrong. "For the conspiracy theorists out there that might
think that, I would refer them to Don Catlin."

BLafferty

Jan 19, 2011, 7:24:16 AM1/19/11
Caitlin has a lot of explaining to do. Missing test results.
Inconclusive B sample tests when the ratio was at 9.0?! Look for Lin to
go down as well. Later being hired to oversee Armstrong's testing program.

The "rats" are fleeing the ship. Looks like the Feds may need a few more
lifeboats for all of them.

Anton Berlin

Jan 19, 2011, 11:16:27 AM1/19/11
Catlin - # 1 candidate to take the 5th and fade into obscurity

Or maybe he will have a crisis of conscience and come clean?

Plano Dude

Jan 19, 2011, 5:12:28 PM1/19/11
On Jan 19, 10:16 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Catlin - # 1 candidate to take the 5th and fade into obscurity
>
> Or maybe he will have a crisis of conscience and come clean?

If Caitlin did some no-nos, does that come to bear on the entire lab
at UCLA? IIRC they were the only IOC accredited lab in the US at the
time.