Tyler--Lance Run In Post-60 Minutes

BL

Jun 12, 2011, 4:11:02 PM6/12/11
Tyler was in town to host a ride for the Outside in Aspen. It was
organized by Outside magazine. There was a bunch of people from Outside
magazine in the bar watching it unfold. Tyler actually tried to give
Lance the bro-hug and lance brushed him off. Tyler didn't take it that
well, was shook up by it.
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=12137&page=265

http://twitter.com/#!/GraysonSchaffer

Also, it seems that Haven's new boyfriend is also Levi's new lawyer.
Small world.

Fred Flintstein

Jun 12, 2011, 9:07:00 PM6/12/11
On 6/12/2011 3:11 PM, BL wrote:
> Also, it seems that Haven's new boyfriend is also Levi's new lawyer. Small world.

Creepy dumbass,

Brad Anders

Jun 12, 2011, 10:06:21 PM6/12/11
To revisit a reply I used many years ago, "Who cares?"

FWIW, I did 50 miles with friends this morning and then gorged on TV
sports (F1, tennis, NASCAR, cycling, LeMans, etc.) while drinking
beer. Despite watching TdS and CI, can't say I thought of LA, Tugboat,
or Fraud at all.

Brad Anders

Jun 12, 2011, 10:07:17 PM6/12/11

Sorry, make that CD, not CI, blame the beer.

Anton Berlin

Jun 12, 2011, 10:12:07 PM6/12/11
On Jun 12, 3:11 pm, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Tyler was in town to host a ride for the Outside in Aspen. It was
> organized by Outside magazine. There was a bunch of people from Outside
> magazine in the bar watching it unfold. Tyler actually tried to give
> Lance the bro-hug and lance brushed him off. Tyler didn't take it that
> well, was shook up by it.http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=12137&page=265

> http://twitter.com/#!/GraysonSchaffer
>
> Also, it seems that Haven's new boyfriend is also Levi's new lawyer.
> Small world.

This is dated 2009 - drug dealer joe papp also in the thread

Marco

Jun 12, 2011, 11:28:32 PM6/12/11
On Jun 12, 1:11 pm, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Tyler was in town to host a ride for the Outside in Aspen. It was
> organized by Outside magazine. There was a bunch of people from Outside
> magazine in the bar watching it unfold. Tyler actually tried to give
> Lance the bro-hug and lance brushed him off. Tyler didn't take it that
> well, was shook up by it.http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=12137&page=265

> http://twitter.com/#!/GraysonSchaffer
>
> Also, it seems that Haven's new boyfriend is also Levi's new lawyer.
> Small world.

What I don't really get is why you think it's necessary to parrot back
to rbr things you learn from lurking twiiter accounts or in the cn
clinic. It's particularly lame when you are "reporting" things that
have been known by many/most for a long time. And even if not widely
known, do you really think people here care? What is your point? Did
you see yourself clearly in Papp's comment in the PZ thread about the
strange people who get so emotionally invested in this scenario when
it has practically zero impact on their lives? Serious question... how
many hours do you think you have spent on the internet reading or
writing about Lance's doping? (I guess I don't really expect you will
answer that.)

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jun 12, 2011, 11:59:27 PM6/12/11

It's almost as if Lafferty wants a Twitter feed of his own
for his obsessions, but hasn't figured out how to sign up
for one, so he just tweets to us in rbr instead.

Which raises the question, if an obsessive tweets but
no one is there to read it, did it really happen? Perhaps
congressmen with self-destructive tendencies, like my
namesake, could use Usenet as a place to expose
their underlying obsessions (or just their undercarriage)
on the internet, secure in the knowledge that no one
will ever notice anything that happens on Usenet.

Fredmaster Ben

Simply Fred

Jun 13, 2011, 4:54:53 AM6/13/11
Marco wrote:
> What I don't really get is why you think it's necessary to parrot back
> to rbr things you learn from lurking twiiter accounts or in the cn
> clinic. It's particularly lame when you are "reporting" things that
> have been known by many/most for a long time. And even if not widely
> known, do you really think people here care? What is your point? Did
> you see yourself clearly in Papp's comment in the PZ thread about the
> strange people who get so emotionally invested in this scenario when
> it has practically zero impact on their lives? Serious question... how
> many hours do you think you have spent on the internet reading or
> writing about Lance's doping? (I guess I don't really expect you will
> answer that.)

The CIA optimized him for monitoring twitter accounts.

BL

Jun 13, 2011, 10:26:22 AM6/13/11
Marco, the idea is to factually educate the Lance fanboys here on rbr.
Cheers.

BL

Jun 13, 2011, 10:48:50 AM6/13/11

BL

Jun 13, 2011, 10:50:26 AM6/13/11

Brad Anders

Jun 13, 2011, 11:14:33 AM6/13/11
On Jun 13, 7:26 am, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Marco, the idea is to factually educate the Lance fanboys here on rbr.
> Cheers.

BL, of the regular posters here, who do you think qualifies as a LA
"fanboy"? Even Mike J. makes it clear that he thinks LA is a doper. I
think LA's a doper, everyone I know here thinks he's a doper, too. I
don't see much support for him here. Only thing I see are a lot of
people who think that LA isn't the anti-Christ, aren't obsessed with
his prosecution, and think that even if he's tossed into a supermax
that a large number of pro cyclists will continue to dope unabated.

Who are you trying to "educate" with this stuff that we all have read
and know?

Scott

Jun 13, 2011, 11:14:55 AM6/13/11

Yeah, 'cause we'd never see those factual articles if you didn't post
the links. Thank you, you are a godsend.

BL

Jun 13, 2011, 11:27:12 AM6/13/11
You can accept that Armstrong is a doper and still be a fanboy. There
are very few posters here at rbr anymore who aren't fanboys, Brad. ;-)

BL

Jun 13, 2011, 11:27:42 AM6/13/11

You're more than welcome.

Fred Flintstein

Jun 13, 2011, 11:52:36 AM6/13/11

Blowing off appeals to rational behavior is one of the foundations of
the 'bot code. There is no clearer signature.

I never should have open sourced it.

Ben Trovato

Jun 13, 2011, 12:10:49 PM6/13/11
On Jun 13, 7:50 am, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/8736/Hamilton-barred-from-Aspen-res...

For the non-francophones, the restaurant's name "cache cache" means
"hide-and-seek".

William R. Mattil

Jun 13, 2011, 12:50:16 PM6/13/11
On 6/13/2011 10:27 AM, BL wrote:

> You can accept that Armstrong is a doper and still be a fanboy. There
> are very few posters here at rbr anymore who aren't fanboys, Brad. ;-)

On a hunch I ran this through Babelfish in an attempt to get a
translation for it. Interesting ..............

What it means is that anyone not in favor of lynching LA and not
agreeing with Laff is a fanboi

Pretty broad brush there Brian.

Bill
--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com

BL

Jun 13, 2011, 1:10:56 PM6/13/11
On 6/13/2011 12:50 PM, William R. Mattil wrote:
> On 6/13/2011 10:27 AM, BL wrote:
>
>> You can accept that Armstrong is a doper and still be a fanboy. There
>> are very few posters here at rbr anymore who aren't fanboys, Brad. ;-)
>

> On a hunch I ran this through Babelfish in an attempt to get a
> translation for it. Interesting ..............
>
> What it means is that anyone not in favor of lynching LA and not
> agreeing with Laff is a fanboi
>

> Pretty broad brush there Brian.
>

> Bill
Try again, Fanboy.

Frederick the Great

Jun 13, 2011, 4:25:36 PM6/13/11
In article
<86c0836f-b9d7-4c22...@35g2000prp.googlegroups.com>,

Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's almost as if Lafferty wants a Twitter feed of his own
> for his obsessions, but hasn't figured out how to sign up
> for one, so he just tweets to us in rbr instead.

I'd sign him up myself except on Twitter Lafferty
cannot call his respondents fucktards.

--
Old Fritz

Frederick the Great

Jun 13, 2011, 4:30:20 PM6/13/11
In article <AsKdnUP8kd7SsWvQ...@giganews.com>,
BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:

> You can accept that Armstrong is a doper and still be a fanboy. There
> are very few posters here at rbr anymore who aren't fanboys, Brad. ;-)

You can excoriate him regularly and be more obsessed
with him than any fanboy, and you do.

--
Old Fritz

Frederick the Great

Jun 13, 2011, 4:38:39 PM6/13/11
In article <mfCdnU_cE9AvvmvQ...@giganews.com>,
BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:

> http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/8736/Hamilton-...

Armstrong chases down Hamilton and ejects him from the breakaway.

--
Old Fritz

BL

Jun 13, 2011, 5:45:38 PM6/13/11
And still not be a fanboy, Moron.

Frederick the Great

Jun 13, 2011, 7:11:27 PM6/13/11
In article <T7idnR4f8cWfGGvQ...@giganews.com>,
BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:

All those fanboys live in your head;
their cheers run through an inverter,
and emitted as your fantasies.
If it were not for LANCE fanboys you would
have nothing to live for. We own you.

--
Old Fritz

BL

Jun 13, 2011, 7:55:04 PM6/13/11
On 6/13/2011 7:11 PM, Frederick the Great wrote:
> In article<T7idnR4f8cWfGGvQ...@giganews.com>,
ROTFL!! You're not in my head, Fanboy. You're just one of the morons
who have destroyed rbr over the years. Shit like you always floats to
the top. :-)

derf...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2011, 8:24:25 PM6/13/11
On Jun 12, 11:28 pm, Marco <marco.fanell...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What I don't really get is why you think it's necessary to parrot back
> to rbr things you learn from lurking twitter accounts or in the cn

> clinic. It's particularly lame when you are "reporting" things that
> have been known by many/most for a long time.

It's even more lame when he's parroting other parrots (parroting by
proxy?),
like that Mormon accounting "fraud expert".

derf...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2011, 8:26:14 PM6/13/11

> Try again, Fanboy.

I'm a Fan of Boy Van Poppel.

Jimmy July

Jun 13, 2011, 10:01:37 PM6/13/11
On 6/13/2011 7:50 AM, BL wrote:
> http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/8736/Hamilton-barred-from-Aspen-restaurant-after-Armstrong-argument.aspx

When you post links to stories like this, I become conflicted. On the
one hand, I kind of understand why you hope and pray to see Armstrong
successfully prosecuted and get fucked up the ass. On the other hand,
it's TYLER FUCKING HAMILTON. I would pay money to see that lying, smarmy
weasel's ass kicked.

If LA actually got Tyler out to the parking lot it'd put Albright/Trdina
to shame. In some ways. I'll bet it wouldn't look much different.

Jimmy July

Jun 13, 2011, 10:04:41 PM6/13/11

You'd get a million followers with Shitlaffertysays. Do it. Make
millions. It is my gift to you.

Jimmy July

Jun 13, 2011, 10:08:30 PM6/13/11

The problem is that you've never been able to distinguish between the
set of people who are Lance fan boys (pretty small on RBR) and the set
of people who think Lafferty is an asshole (it's unanimous).

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 14, 2011, 12:08:31 AM6/14/11

"BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Perhaps you could provide your own definition? This 20 questions things
gets a bit old, plus there's no way of knowing if you're defining it
dynamically. How about a solid June 13, 2011 definition of Lance Fanboy?

Thanks-

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

William Fred

Jun 14, 2011, 1:34:34 AM6/14/11
Jimmy July <Fr...@Burger.com> wrote in news:4df6c2a7$1...@news.x-privat.org:

> The problem is that you've never been able to distinguish between the
> set of people who are Lance fan boys (pretty small on RBR) and the set
> of people who think Lafferty is an asshole (it's unanimous).

Can't I go with dillweed?

--
Bill Fred

William Fred

Jun 14, 2011, 1:36:46 AM6/14/11
Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote in news:rubrum-
FF8EAE.132...@news.albasani.net:

> I'd sign him up myself except on Twitter Lafferty
> cannot call his respondents fucktards.

Every tweet just has to have #fucktard at the end.

--
Bill Fred

Frederick the Great

Jun 14, 2011, 2:40:50 AM6/14/11
In article <Kc6dnZnsz8PKPmvQ...@giganews.com>,
BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:

Put in a penny and it prints out your fortune.

--
Old Fritz

Simply Fred

Jun 14, 2011, 5:07:45 AM6/14/11

William Fred wrote:
> Can't I go with dillweed?

Asshat,

ilan

Jun 14, 2011, 6:07:59 AM6/14/11

I'm not sure how you can knowing people here, but I'm not convinced
that Armstrong is a doper. Maybe I'm getting legalistic in my old age,
but I actually use legal standards to guide my personal opinion of
guilt.

-ilan

Simply Fred

Jun 14, 2011, 6:47:25 AM6/14/11
Jimmy July wrote:
> If LA actually got Tyler out to the parking lot it'd put Albright/Trdina
> to shame. In some ways. I'll bet it wouldn't look much different.

Lets have a LANCE/Tyler/Flandis in a cage deathmatch. May the man with
the biggest T-patch win.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 14, 2011, 1:19:06 PM6/14/11

======

I'm not sure how you can knowing people here, but I'm not convinced
that Armstrong is a doper. Maybe I'm getting legalistic in my old age,
but I actually use legal standards to guide my personal opinion of
guilt.

-ilan
======

By "legal standards" OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife.

BL

Jun 14, 2011, 2:50:27 PM6/14/11
By civil court legal standards it was proved that he did---wrongful
death and all that.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jun 14, 2011, 2:58:59 PM6/14/11
On Jun 13, 4:55 pm, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On 6/13/2011 7:11 PM, Frederick the Great wrote:
>
> > In article<T7idnR4f8cWfGGvQnZ2dnUVZ_hedn...@giganews.com>,

> >   BL<b...@verizon.net>  wrote:

> >> And still not be a fanboy, Moron.
>
> > All those fanboys live in your head;
> > their cheers run through an inverter,
> > and emitted as your fantasies.
> > If it were not for LANCE fanboys you would
> > have nothing to live for. We own you.
>
> ROTFL!! You're not in my head, Fanboy. You're just one of the  morons
> who have destroyed rbr over the years. Shit like you always floats to
> the top. :-)

Seriously for a moment -
Would you say that you've had no hand in making
RBR what it is today?
You think it's strictly the Armstrong fanboys' fault?

What is a fanboy, anyway? Definition?

Fredmaster Ben

Benjo Maso

Jun 14, 2011, 5:47:47 PM6/14/11

"ilan" schreef in bericht

So what do you think of the famous tax evader Al Capone?

Benjo

ilan

Jun 14, 2011, 6:29:39 PM6/14/11
On Jun 14, 11:47 pm, "Benjo Maso" <benjo.m...@upcmail.nl> wrote:
> "ilan"  schreef in berichtnews:2c6e0e18-a159-4ec5...@c41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

OK, I will expand on my previous statement. In the OJ case (and the
Capone case if I bothered), I actually heard most if not all the
evidence presented in the criminal trial and made up my own mind as to
his guilt. However, the Armstrong case hasn't even come to trial, so
by definition, making up your mind now is what is called a "rush to
judgement."

-ilan

P.S. In the OJ murder case, the three judgements were as follows:

1. Criminal (beyond a reasonable doubt): not guilty

2. Child custody (clear and convincing evidence): not guilty

3. Civil trial (preponderance of evidence): guilty

elmo leonard

Jun 14, 2011, 9:14:21 PM6/14/11
On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:07:45 +0200, Simply Fred <no...@mailinator.com>
wrote:

> Asshat,

The correct answer is: all of the above.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 15, 2011, 12:08:27 AM6/15/11
"BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Hey bro, I'm helping to make *your* case here. My point was that the
"legal standards" that ilan mentions (I'm assuming he's talking
criminal, not civil courts) let people off who are clearly guilty. To
follow such standards is not to seek the truth.

BTW, still waiting for your definition of Lance Fanboy.

Juan Gunderson

Jun 15, 2011, 1:40:05 AM6/15/11
On Jun 13, 9:08 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:
> --Mike--     Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReactionBicycles.com- Hide quoted text -

Find the nearest mirror Mikey-Mike.

Thanks,
JFG

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 15, 2011, 2:34:55 AM6/15/11
"Juan Gunderson" <juangu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
=====

Find the nearest mirror Mikey-Mike.

Thanks,
JFG
=====

Seriously? That's the best you can do?

C'mon, take a shot at it. Try describing what a "Lance Fanboy" would be
to someone without reference to a person, but rather attributes. Can you
do it?

Simply Fred

Jun 15, 2011, 4:59:12 AM6/15/11

elmo leonard wrote:
> The correct answer is: all of the above.

Candyass

BL

Jun 15, 2011, 7:35:57 AM6/15/11
Lok in the mirror. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest Lance
Fanboy of all? LOL!!

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 15, 2011, 12:51:41 PM6/15/11
"BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message

So you can't rise about school-yard name-calling?

BL

Jun 15, 2011, 1:46:38 PM6/15/11
Why should I? This is rbr. In your case I guess you're a
BusinessFuckTard selling Treks.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jun 15, 2011, 2:37:25 PM6/15/11
On Wednesday, June 15, 2011 10:46:38 AM UTC-7, BL wrote:
> On 6/15/2011 12:51 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> > "BL"<b...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >> Lok in the mirror. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest Lance
> >> Fanboy of all? LOL!!
> >
> > So you can't rise about school-yard name-calling?
> >

> Why should I? This is rbr. In your case I guess you're a
> BusinessFuckTard selling Treks.

Why should you? Please see my question about
whether you believe that you hold any responsibility
for making rbr what it is today, or if it was
solely the Lance Fanboys' doing.

Mike is also one of the more polite and civilized
regular posters to rbr. I mean, if you call me a
FuckTard (tm), that's almost normal, but if you can't
have a conversation with Mike without trotting
out the juvenile name-calling, it says something
about the confidence you have in the logic of
your arguments.

Fredmaster Ben

p.s.
Incidentally, why is FuckTard always in CamelCase
(capitals inside the word)? That's a common
programming convention, so I wonder if it is one
of your internal variables being exposed to the
outside interface.

BL

Jun 15, 2011, 2:46:55 PM6/15/11
Mike has been acting more like a Fanboy of late. As to your
question/issue. I have no interest or need to discuss such matters with
morons such as you. Cheers! :-)

Simply Fred

Jun 15, 2011, 3:39:29 PM6/15/11
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
> Incidentally, why is FuckTard always in CamelCase
> (capitals inside the word)? That's a common
> programming convention, so I wonder if it is one
> of your internal variables being exposed to the
> outside interface.

<http://www.esolangs.org/wiki/Brainfuck>

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 15, 2011, 4:38:06 PM6/15/11
"BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message

It is a choice, not a requirement, to avoid civil discourse in a
conversation, on rbr or anywhere else. Just as it is a choice to directly
answer a question in a way that helps someone understand your position, or
simply resort to name calling, 4-letter epithets or whatever.

Yes, this is rbr, and yes, I recognize that I'm out of my mind to believe
that we could be civil here and learn something from others. But I'll keep
trying anyway.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 15, 2011, 4:48:25 PM6/15/11
"BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message

And if you'd provide examples or a definition, we could learn what, exactly,
a "Lance Fanboy" is. So far, the only thing I can figure is that anybody who
questions anything about issues with the government's side of the
investigation becomes a "Lance Fanboy." Is it that simple? If that's the
case, then I'd guess that a huge number of people who believe that Lance
doped and should come to terms with that are also "Lance Fanboys." We'll
make it simple for you. Just answer these two questions-

#1: If someone believes that there are issues with any aspect of the
investigation into Lance's past, issues that would call into question the
ability to make a strong case, is that peson a "Lance Fanboy?" If yes, then-

#2: If passing the first test, if that same person also believes that Lance
did, in fact, dope, and has to come to terms with that publicly, is that
person still a "Lance Fanboy?" Remembering still that they may be critical
of some aspects of the investigation so far, critical of things that they
feel make it difficult to bring about any sort of successful criminal
prosecution?

BL

Jun 15, 2011, 4:56:35 PM6/15/11

Got any fact issues regarding the Armstrong situation that you'd like to
discuss without any personal comments?

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 15, 2011, 6:57:27 PM6/15/11
"BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message

You cannot or won't answer the questions?

BL

Jun 15, 2011, 7:28:19 PM6/15/11
I have no need to answer "the questions" and there's nobody who can
compel me to answer them. So fuck off.

RicodJour

Jun 15, 2011, 7:31:46 PM6/15/11
On Jun 15, 6:57 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>

wrote:
> "BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > On 6/15/2011 4:48 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> >> "BL" <b...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >> And if you'd provide examples or a definition, we could learn what,
> >> exactly, a "Lance Fanboy" is. So far, the only thing I can figure is
> >> that anybody who questions anything about issues with the government's
> >> side of the investigation becomes a "Lance Fanboy." Is it that simple?
> >> If that's the case, then I'd guess that a huge number of people who
> >> believe that Lance doped and should come to terms with that are also
> >> "Lance Fanboys." We'll make it simple for you. Just answer these two
> >> questions-
>
> >> #1: If someone believes that there are issues with any aspect of the
> >> investigation into Lance's past, issues that would call into question
> >> the ability to make a strong case, is that peson a "Lance Fanboy?" If
> >> yes, then-
>
> >> #2: If passing the first test, if that same person also believes that
> >> Lance did, in fact, dope, and has to come to terms with that publicly,
> >> is that person still a "Lance Fanboy?" Remembering still that they may
> >> be critical of some aspects of the investigation so far, critical of
> >> things that they feel make it difficult to bring about any sort of
> >> successful criminal prosecution?
>
> > Got any fact issues regarding the Armstrong situation that you'd like to
> > discuss without any personal comments?
>
> You cannot or won't answer the questions?

Does it matter? Why?

You seem to be of the belief that our resident troll will, through the
brute force of your inescapable logic and your tenacity in trying to
achieve a more civil discourse, will change into something other than
a troll.

You would have made a good priest, Mike. You have faith.

Fred Flintstein

Jun 15, 2011, 8:47:45 PM6/15/11
On 6/15/2011 6:31 PM, RicodJour wrote:

> Does it matter? Why?
>
> You seem to be of the belief that our resident troll will, through the
> brute force of your inescapable logic and your tenacity in trying to
> achieve a more civil discourse, will change into something other than
> a troll.
>
> You would have made a good priest, Mike. You have faith.

I have faith in perl.

derf...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2011, 9:01:24 PM6/15/11
On Jun 15, 7:28 pm, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I have no need to answer "the questions" and there's nobody who can
> compel me to answer them. So fuck off.

The ironic thing is that BL's assholiness is enough turn even a LANCE
hater into a Fanboy.

RicodJour

Jun 15, 2011, 10:45:18 PM6/15/11
On Jun 15, 9:01 pm, "derFah...@gmail.com" <derfah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The ironic thing is that BL's assholiness is enough turn even a LANCE
> hater into a Fanboy.

People that go out of their way to talk shit almost always are getting
the shit served up to them at home and/or work. Flinging it at other
people is their way of divesting themselves of some of the load. You
don't have to be a willing recipient.

Simply Fred

Jun 16, 2011, 6:10:47 AM6/16/11
Fred Flintstein wrote:
> I have faith in perl.

But Lafferty is partly implemented in brainFuck.

BL

Jun 16, 2011, 7:21:38 AM6/16/11
If you bother to look at threads I've begun, you will see that,
generally, I only give shit when first given same.

BL

Jun 16, 2011, 7:22:44 AM6/16/11
OH, that's like a dagger to my heart. How will I ever survive?? ROTFLMAO!!!

Simply Fred

Jun 16, 2011, 8:46:09 AM6/16/11

BL wrote:
> OH, that's like a dagger to my heart.

<http://search.cpan.org/dist/Lingua-Shakespeare/lib/Lingua/Shakespeare.pod>

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 16, 2011, 8:56:01 PM6/16/11
"RicodJour" <rico...@worldemail.com> wrote in message
=======
Does it matter? Why?

You seem to be of the belief that our resident troll will, through the
brute force of your inescapable logic and your tenacity in trying to
achieve a more civil discourse, will change into something other than
a troll.

You would have made a good priest, Mike. You have faith.

=======

Or Village Idiot.

RicodJour

Jun 16, 2011, 9:15:50 PM6/16/11
On Jun 16, 8:56 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:
> "RicodJour" <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote in message

Sorry, RBR already has one of those - the position's taken. ;)

Frederick the Great

Jun 17, 2011, 2:29:35 AM6/17/11
In article <VMmdnbFfc6ffemTQ...@giganews.com>,
BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:

> On 6/15/2011 10:45 PM, RicodJour wrote:
> > On Jun 15, 9:01 pm, "derFah...@gmail.com"<derfah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> The ironic thing is that BL's assholiness is enough turn even a LANCE
> >> hater into a Fanboy.
> >
> > People that go out of their way to talk shit almost always are getting
> > the shit served up to them at home and/or work. Flinging it at other
> > people is their way of divesting themselves of some of the load. You
> > don't have to be a willing recipient.
> >

> If you bother to look at threads I've begun, you will see that,
> generally, I only give shit when first given same.

Every message you post is an affront;
and the reasons are on record.

--
Old Fritz

BL

Jun 17, 2011, 12:35:23 PM6/17/11
ROTFL!!! You are such a moron, Fred.

Frederick the Great

Jun 19, 2011, 4:10:22 AM6/19/11
In article <v6Odncy_u9rWH2bQ...@giganews.com>,
BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:

I finally get drunk enough to read and respond
to your message and you give me recycled oats?

--
Old Fritz

BL

Jun 19, 2011, 1:53:03 PM6/19/11
On 6/19/2011 4:10 AM, Frederick the Great wrote:
> In article<v6Odncy_u9rWH2bQ...@giganews.com>,
That explains it. Too much to drink over too many years. I feel your
pain, moron.