training to music and intervals.

JamesBrannan

Feb 13, 2010, 8:16:29 AM2/13/10
I've posted to this forum before with my product iNtervalTunes. If you
own an ipod Touch or iPhone, and you use iTunes for your music, and
you train using intervals, and you like listening to your music, then
this is the product for you.

Unlike its competitors, this app lets you select your intervals and
select your songs for each interval.

I'm letting folks know that I added podcasts to it. This has been the
best addition for me, as I'm sick of all my music and I can just
select a Trance or Techno podcast and listen to it. I use
iNtervalTunes almost every day now, as in the DC area we've had record
snow.

My next science experiment is going to be the iPad, and I'm going to
add video to iNtervalTunes+, so you can prop it up (or attach it to
your tv) and then watch a video you select while training. Obviously
not for outdoors use.

I'm also going to add RunKeeper type functionality for runners, so it
will keep track of your pace outdoors. That will make this the
ultimate running app. I suppose you could use it as a bike computer
too, but wouldn't recommend using the headphones while biking. Right
now it is 1.99, probably go up to a whopping 2.99 for the speedometer
functionality! The video version will probably be 2.99 too! As I've
said before, I wrote this product for me and I'm getting my money's
worth, and media hype aside, this app isn't going to make me rich,
even if I charged the high price of my previously named competitor.

** currently looking for someone with good cycling videos that might
want to sell via the upcoming iPad store. Must have copyright on
material or written permission. You won't get rich, but its another
avenue to deliver your product.

www.intervalsoft.com

Buy on itunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/intervaltunes/id325699614?mt=8