Jonathaon Boyer - Happy birthday - October 8

Davey Crockett

Oct 9, 2011, 4:42:13 AM10/9/11
Boyer was 5th in the 1980 World Championship Road Race behind Bernard
Hinault of France, Gianbattista Baronchelli of Italy, Juan Fernandez of
Spain, and Vladimiro Panizza of Italy.
--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

atriage

Oct 9, 2011, 5:14:12 AM10/9/11
On 09/10/2011 09:42, Davey Crockett wrote:

> Jonathaon

When did he acquire Greek nationality?

Simply Fred

Oct 9, 2011, 5:57:43 AM10/9/11
atriage wrote:
> When did he acquire Greek nationality?

Greek nationality is going at a drachma a dozen.

atriage

Oct 9, 2011, 11:38:30 AM10/9/11

When Greece falls out of the Euro I'm hoping it's gonna revert to being a cheap
holiday destination. It's great for water sports and mountain biking but
hopeless for roadies as all the Greeks think they're fucking Fangio the moment
they get into their cars.

Jute Andre

Oct 9, 2011, 7:54:54 PM10/9/11

RicodJour

Oct 9, 2011, 10:39:36 PM10/9/11
On Oct 9, 11:38 am, atriage <atri...@satriage.net> wrote:

> When Greece falls out of the Euro I'm hoping it's gonna revert to being a cheap
> holiday destination. It's great for water sports and mountain biking but
> hopeless for roadies as all the Greeks think they're fucking Fangio the moment
> they get into their cars.

Seriously...? Another dream vacation bites the dust. Sigh.

Wait a minute - maybe it's just you. Sometimes I feel like running
you over - maybe you just attract that sort of behavior. ;)

Steven Bornfeld

Oct 9, 2011, 11:00:08 PM10/9/11

His middle name is Swift? Really???

S.

atriage

Oct 10, 2011, 1:28:09 AM10/10/11

http://www.cretewest.com/Templates/driving.html

atriage

Oct 10, 2011, 1:28:42 PM10/10/11
On 09/10/2011 16:38, atriage wrote:
> On 09/10/2011 10:57, Simply Fred wrote:
>> atriage wrote:
>>> When did he acquire Greek nationality?
>>
>> Greek nationality is going at a drachma a dozen.
>
> When Greece falls out of the Euro..

The yield on Greek one-year bonds has now hit an all-time high of 151.201pc.

Davey Crockett

Oct 10, 2011, 2:19:55 PM10/10/11
atriage a �crit profondement:

Sheesh.

Davey bought some last Friday, just on spec., but only got 135 and a bit

atriage

Oct 11, 2011, 12:26:22 PM10/11/11
On 10/10/2011 19:19, Davey Crockett wrote:
> atriage a écrit profondement:

> |> When Greece falls out of the Euro..
>>
> | The yield on Greek one-year bonds has now hit an all-time high of 151.201pc.
>
> Sheesh.
>
> Davey bought some last Friday, just on spec., but only got 135 and a bit

Hope you don't get the haircut.