Greg LeMond interviewed by Jeff Novitzky

1 view

Anton Berlin

Jul 18, 2010, 10:46:27 PM7/18/10
Magill--- er uh Frankie was busy in France with Lance and Tyler and
had me chronicle the LeMond testimony.

It's not going that well prior to the lunch break ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWMm5x1fF6c

Anton Berlin

Jul 19, 2010, 9:38:14 AM7/19/10
bump

Jimmy July

Jul 19, 2010, 12:05:54 PM7/19/10
On 07/19/2010 06:38 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> bump

It's a funny clip, but your problem is that you're competing with the
REAL Greg L. You can't top his "brain fart" video. It's a nice effort,
but the competition is AWESOME!

Kurgan Gringioni

Jul 19, 2010, 12:23:05 PM7/19/10

"Jimmy July" <J...@JimmyJim.JimJimJim> wrote in message

Dumbass -

What's the brain fart video?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

K. Fred Gauss

Jul 19, 2010, 1:47:39 PM7/19/10

I had to google this:
http://www.playthegame.org/conferences/play-the-game-2009/on-demand-streaming/presentation-by-three-time-tour-de-france-winner-greg-lemond.html

About 14 minutes in is the brain fart bit, but the whole thing is
Lafferty-esque.

Choppy Warburton

Jul 19, 2010, 2:50:29 PM7/19/10
On Jul 19, 12:47 pm, "K. Fred Gauss" <I...@just.dont.know.anymore>
wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > "Jimmy July" <J...@JimmyJim.JimJimJim> wrote in message
> > : On 07/19/2010 06:38 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> > : > bump
> > :
> > : It's a funny clip, but your problem is that you're competing with the
> > : REAL Greg L. You can't top his "brain fart" video. It's a nice effort,
> > : but the competition is AWESOME!
>
> > Dumbass -
>
> > What's the brain fart video?
>
> > thanks,
>
> > Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
>
> I had to google this:http://www.playthegame.org/conferences/play-the-game-2009/on-demand-s...

> About 14 minutes in is the brain fart bit, but the whole thing is
> Lafferty-esque.

LeMond raced with a plastic cup on his head and Armstrong had a
refrigerated cod piece - that's the evolution of technology.

Anton Berlin

Jul 19, 2010, 6:21:49 PM7/19/10
Some of the most intelligent people I know talk in this flighty
disconnected way. I've always wondered if their brains are processing
faster than they are able to verbalize.

Essentially, I think Lemond is right but I think he learned a few
tricks from Eddy. (we all did) wink wink

Michael Press

Jul 19, 2010, 11:04:07 PM7/19/10
In article
<eb290cfe-03dd-4cca...@d16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

It is not a sign of intelligence to lose track
of one's narrative. Get a clear idea; make it
clear to one's audience. That is intelligent.

--
Michael Press