Black is the new RED, or something...SRAMnannigans.

Ryan Cousineau

Feb 23, 2011, 8:50:17 PM2/23/11
Great moments in Press Releases:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sram-offer-red-in-black

"SRAM offers RED in Black"

Seriously. The Red group is now available in black, which is...ok, I stopped caring. Hopefully some other dumbass can make a funnier riff for this important piece of cycling news.

Anton Berlin

Feb 24, 2011, 10:11:19 AM2/24/11
Does it go to 11 ?

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Feb 24, 2011, 1:53:44 PM2/24/11

Wake me up when they have something
truly innovative, like an elliptical chainring.

Thanks,
Fredmaster Ben

Anton Berlin

Feb 24, 2011, 2:49:51 PM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 12:53 pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwei...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Delta brakes and indexed steering.

Scott

Feb 24, 2011, 9:23:18 PM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 11:53 am, Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwei...@gmail.com>
wrote:

As Black is the new Red, oblong is the new elliptical.

Simply Fred

Feb 25, 2011, 4:25:02 AM2/25/11

<http://kasmana.people.cofc.edu/MATHFICT/mfview.php?callnumber=mf613>