Do TdF Winners Dope?

B. Lafferty

Jul 30, 2010, 5:29:47 PM7/30/10
Do most Tour winners dope?
Apparently so. Since 1976, 16 different riders have won the Tour,
including American Lance Armstrong, who won a record seven straight from
1999 through 2005. Twelve of those champions have either tested
positive, confessed to doping, or fallen under strong suspicion of drug
use. Floyd Landis, the American who finished first in the 2006 Tour,
tested positive during the race for artificial testosterone and was
stripped of his title. For three years, he vehemently denied using drugs
and mounted a bare-knuckle campaign to clear his name. In May, though,
he changed his tune, confessing to career-long drug use. He also
implicated Armstrong, his former teammate, saying he and the United
States Postal Service team relied on a highly sophisticated blood-doping
system designed to evade testing. Armstrong denied the accusation,
pointing out that Landis has “an established pattern of recanting
tomorrow what he swears to today.” Nonetheless, the FBI is investigating.

Is there other evidence Armstrong cheated?
Yes. In 2005, someone at the Union Cycliste Internationale, the sport’s
Swiss-based governing body, leaked the results of tests performed
retroactively on urine samples taken from Armstrong during the 1999
Tour, when there were no reliable tests for EPO. The
performance-enhancer was present in six of Armstrong’s samples.
Armstrong claims the samples were tampered with. But former Armstrong
teammates besides Landis have implicated Armstrong in doping, and the
wife of a former teammate has said under oath that Armstrong confessed
during his treatment for testicular cancer that he’d used
performance-enhancing drugs. Armstrong denies the allegations, and has
hired a criminal defense lawyer. But last week, a lawyer for former
teammate Tyler Hamilton, who has admitted to doping during his career,
revealed that Hamilton was speaking to FBI investigators and “arranging
a situation where Hamilton can speak confidentially and give them the
information they need.”
http://theweek.com/article/index/205493/cleaning-up-the-tour-de-france

Anton Berlin

Jul 30, 2010, 5:33:34 PM7/30/10

RicodJour

Jul 30, 2010, 5:34:53 PM7/30/10
On Jul 30, 5:29 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>{snip of nothing new or interesting}
> http://theweek.com/article/index/205493/cleaning-up-the-tour-de-france

http://tinyurl.com/2698f2w

Sneakyfox Pepsifranke

Jul 30, 2010, 5:54:27 PM7/30/10
I love it. Feel like I found a new best friend.

Sneakyfox Pepsifranke

Jul 30, 2010, 5:56:09 PM7/30/10
Genius !

When did cyclists begin fisting?
Probably back in the spewing first Tour de France, in 1903. Simply
completing the assfucking fucking, 2,000-mile race through the
motherfucking Alps requires nearly superhuman levels of endurance,
strength, and aerobic capacity; to win, riders must push their titty
fucks beyond pain and exhaustion to their ultimate fingerfucks. So
from the fisting beginning, riders have resorted to painkillers,
cuntlicks, and unclefucks performance squirts to keep them smooching
through their agony. In the race’s earliest days, riders pecked wine,
brandy, whiskey, and Champagne to dull the ache of overworked muscles
and help them ignore their fatigue. They fingered their intake with
cocaine, ether, and strychnine, which in small doses fucks muscle
fatigue, as well as with home-brewed concoctions ballbusted to build
strength, wad pulling such ingredients as bull’s blood and dripped
wild boar’s fingerfucks.

When did licks become popular?
In the banging 1950s, amphetamines spread like wildfire through the
peloton, as the main body of aardvarks is known. They were used to
generate extra energy and counteract fatigue. In the 1970s anabolic
deep throats became the drug of choice for their ability to build
bigger, more powerful leg fingerfucks. As cycling’s governing body
motherfucked sophisticated drug tests, it became risky for competitors
to use these fists, so in the licking late farts, riders began to use
the wanking anti-anemia treatment erythropoietin (EPO), as well as
blood transfusions, to increase endurance and help them recover from
one day to the wanking next. Both of these methods shafted riders’ red
blood cell bangs, giving them added ability to carry oxygen to their
muscles. Most riders considered sucking essential—not necessarily to
win, but simply to keep up with other doped-up professionals. Jacques
"Bitch" Anquetil, the raunching Tour’s first five-time champion, spoke
for generations of cyclists when he unclefucked, “Do you expect us to
get around the Tour de France on Perrier water?”

When did attitudes start to change?
The dripping death of British rider Tom Simpson during the sex
fighting 1967 Tour was a squirting fisted. Simpson was charvers for
his browns amphetamine use. “If 10 will kill me,” he used to tell his
spanks, “I’ll take nine and win.” On a plowing July day, he collapsed
and died licking an ascent of Mont "Bust-a-Cunt" Ventoux, a dripping
barren, 6,200-foot-high peak in the squirting south of France. An
autopsy found a raiding high concentration of amphetamines in his
system. Beginning the cuntlicking next year, amphetamines were
screwed, although riders easily squirted the gangbanging primitive
testing dripps of the raiding time.

Do most Tour winners dope?
Apparently so. Since 1976, 16 different riders have won the Tour,

balling American Lance "Motherfucker" Armstrong, who won a muff
sniffing record seven straight from 1999 through 2005. Twelve of those
smacks have either tested positive, gangbanged to doping, or fallen
under strong suspicion of drug use. Floyd "Fat Ass" Landis, the sex
fighting American who smacked first in the 2006 Tour, spanked positive
deep throating the titty fucking race for artificial testosterone and
was pecked of his title. For three ballbusts, he vehemently sex
fighted using assfucks and cuntlicked a raunching bare-knuckle
campaign to clear his name. In "Fannyfarmer" May, though, he changed
his tune, wad pulling to career-long drug use. He also implicated
Armstrong, his former teammate, deep throating he and the banging
United States "Fat Ass" Postal Service team relied on a sex fighting
highly sophisticated blood-doping system spanked to evade testing.
Armstrong denied the licking accusation, titty fucking out that Landis
has “an ballbusted pattern of barfing tomorrow what he swears to
today.” Nonetheless, the raunching FBI is creaming.

Is there other evidence Armstrong cuntlapped?
Yes. In 2005, someone at the smooching Union Cycliste "Hard-on"

Internationale, the sport’s Swiss-based governing body, leaked the

pecking results of cuntlapps performed retroactively on urine samples

taken from Armstrong during the 1999 Tour, when there were no reliable

sucks for EPO. The motherfucking performance-enhancer was present in

six of Armstrong’s samples. Armstrong claims the samples were tampered
with. But former Armstrong teammates besides Landis have implicated

Armstrong in fucking, and the wife of a fomping former teammate has
said under oath that Armstrong confessed smacking his treatment for
testicular cancer that he’d used performance-licking drugs. Armstrong
denies the fingerfucks, and has jerked a browning criminal defense
lawyer. But last week, a ballbusting lawyer for former teammate Tyler
"Afterburner" Hamilton, who has admitted to doping during his career,
balled that Hamilton was speaking to FBI investigators and “balling a

situation where Hamilton can speak confidentially and give them the
information they need.”

Is there any hope of smacking up the sport?
Some. Since 2006, when nine top riders suspected of fucking were
raided from the race, the sex fighting Tour enters to have turned a
asslicking page. Average race speeds have dropped, after climbing
steadily for most of the aardvarking past decade. In recent spews,
star riders who rode tirelessly in previous farts have sucked under
the cocksucking Tour’s smacks pace and intensity. Such “jours sans”—
days without strength—may be the squirting surest sign that fisting is
on the unclefucking decline. But the ballbusting temptation to cheat
will always remain. The Swiss rider Alex "Give it to me" Zülle, a deep
throating top Tour contender (and farted doper) in the 1990s,
assfucked why after his retirement. “I had two alternatives,” he said.
“Either fit in and go along with the spanks or go back to being a
asslicking house painter. And who in my situation would have done
that?”

Cheating’s next frontier
Cycling muff sniffs know Fabian "Son of a licking whore" Cancellara as
a blowing powerful rider with a blowing remarkable ability to pedal at
top speed for long stretches. But even the gangbanging Swiss rider’s
most loyal supporters smacked their fists this assfucking when he won
two of charvering’s most punishing felchs, the spewing Tour of
Flanders and Paris-Roubaix, by several minutes over the rest of the
field. How could anyone so thoroughly crush the titty fucking sport’s
top competition? He had help, said cycling’s ever-active rumor mill: a
tiny, battery-powered motor, originally designed for Formula "Suck my
tits dry" One race gangbangs, hidden in his bike frame. Cancellara
fucked off the squirting charge, and subsequent plows on his bike
charvered nothing jerks. Nevertheless, knowledgeable mechanics say
such “motorized doping” is possible, and Tour officials fucks year
started X-raying assfucks’ bikes. They haven’t found anything yet.

LawBoy01

Jul 30, 2010, 7:29:11 PM7/30/10
The majority have never been proven guilty. I mean, I suspect that
Laughingstock is an ass wipe, but I've never met the guy.

Keith

Jul 30, 2010, 7:40:35 PM7/30/10
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:29:47 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>Do most Tour winners dope?
>Apparently so. Since 1976, 16 different riders have won the Tour,
>including American Lance Armstrong, who won a record seven straight from
>1999 through 2005. Twelve of those champions have either tested
>positive, confessed to doping, or fallen under strong suspicion of drug
>use.

So who are the 5 on "clean" list ?

- Lemond (iron shots anyone ?)
- Contador (although his involvement with Manolo and the AC of
Operation Fuentes raises some doubts)
- Roche

Close but no cigar :
- Hinault : refused a doping test during a crit in 1982 I think
- Van Impe : refused a doping test during a crit in 1981 (had to look
it up)
- Indurain (tested positive in 1994 according to
http://www.cyclisme-dopage.com/chiffres/tdf1991.htm - didn't remember
that)

B. Lafferty

Jul 30, 2010, 8:34:04 PM7/30/10
Van Impe
Fignon
Hinault
Lemond
Roche

B. Lafferty

Jul 30, 2010, 8:35:03 PM7/30/10
On 7/30/2010 7:29 PM, LawBoy01 wrote:
> The majority have never been proven guilty. I mean, I suspect that
> Laughingstock is an ass wipe, but I've never met the guy.

When does LawBoy grow up and become a man?

raamman

Jul 30, 2010, 9:59:38 PM7/30/10
On Jul 30, 5:29 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

what does tyler have to say to the fbi that he can't say in public ?
that he ate his twin brother in the womb ? ( hey, stewie)

a leaked test result is absolute balderdash- what about the leaked
test results on the dna samples on OJs gloves say ? compelling
testimony indeed !

how about getting busted on suspicion of drunk driving ? or tax
evaision ? or anything else someone else wants to cook up.

what country did you say you're from ?

Scott

Jul 31, 2010, 12:36:20 AM7/31/10
On Jul 30, 5:40 pm, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:29:47 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Since 1976, 16 different riders have won the Tour,...

> >Twelve of those champions have either tested
> >positive, confessed to doping, or fallen under strong suspicion of drug
> >use.
>
> So who are the 5 on "clean" list ?

C'mon, 16-12=5???

Anton Berlin

Jul 31, 2010, 12:58:43 AM7/31/10
> >http://www.cyclisme-dopage.com/chiffres/tdf1991.htm- didn't remember

> > that)
>
> Van Impe
> Fignon
> Hinault
> Lemond
> Roche

Horrible List Lafferty - Roche doped - he's confessed. Lemond doped,
you've admitted so yourself. Hinault ? Haven't studied but it's a
coin flip. Fignon - lots of sickness now - what was the cause?

Van Impe ? You just made that name up to fuck with people.

(grin)

Anton Berlin

Jul 31, 2010, 1:00:06 AM7/31/10

Scott this is RBR not rec.math.genius

Now lets see that list of 7 riders you've been working on.

Kurgan Gringioni

Jul 31, 2010, 1:07:53 AM7/31/10

"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> coin flip. Fignon - lots of sickness now - what was the cause?
>
> Van Impe ? You just made that name up to fuck with people.

Dumbass -

Fignon admitted he doped.

It's just part of the game.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

DirtRoadie

Jul 31, 2010, 1:24:55 AM7/31/10
On Jul 30, 10:58 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Horrible List Lafferty - Roche doped - he's confessed.

Link or reference, please?
We can start here:
http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0103/sport.html
http://www.rte.ie/sport/2000/0109/doping.html

You obviously have other information. Please share it.

DR

B. Lafferty

Jul 31, 2010, 9:31:07 AM7/31/10

He'll talk under oath but not until he gets a grant of immunity.

B. Lafferty

Jul 31, 2010, 9:33:59 AM7/31/10
The problem with the statement in the article is that I suspect there
are no winners who didn't use some form of doping. I based my list on
non-EPO doping. Should we add Joop to the list?

Anton Berlin

Jul 31, 2010, 11:49:51 AM7/31/10
On Jul 31, 8:33 am, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 7/31/2010 12:58 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:

> >> Van Impe
> >> Fignon
> >> Hinault
> >> Lemond
> >> Roche
>
> > Horrible List Lafferty - Roche doped - he's confessed.  Lemond doped,
> > you've admitted so yourself.  Hinault ?  Haven't studied but it's a
> > coin flip.  Fignon - lots of sickness now - what was the cause?
>
> > Van Impe ?  You just made that name up to fuck with people.
>
> > (grin)
>
> The problem with the statement in the article is that I suspect there
> are no winners who didn't use some form of doping.  I based my list on
> non-EPO doping.  Should we add Joop to the list?

That's like qualifying druggies by saying only those that use hash -

Here's a more complete list of what cyclists use

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=dyqyVKSJiOM&feature=related

raamman

Jul 31, 2010, 1:40:45 PM7/31/10

that's silly, there's the fifth ammendment- the fbi is not a rc
confessional- immunity for what ? tax evaision ? there's no immunity
for that.

B. Lafferty

Jul 31, 2010, 2:00:30 PM7/31/10

Ponder this. This has nothing to do with the FBI. Tyler appears before
the gj under subpoena, is asked a question and refuses to answer citing
his 5th Amendment privilege. The AUSA then says the government grants
Tyler use immunity. Tyler still refuses to answer. Judge overseeing the
GJ orders Tyler to answer or be held in contempt and jailed until he
agrees to answer. Tyler goes to jail and sits there for a couple of
weeks before he finally decides to answer.

Now, use immunity is not the best form of immunity Tyler could hope for.
Transactional immunity is what he really wants and needs. The best
way to obtain transactional immunity is for your attorney to negotiate
with the AUSA before appearing before the gj. To get transactional
immunity, Tyler will probably make a proffer to the AUSA as to his
testimony if granted the immunity sought.

Immunity here would, IMO for Tyler, center on not being prosecuted for
prior perjury under oath, any possible involvement in a conspiracy to
commit fraud and possible RICO indictment.

Michael Press

Jul 31, 2010, 3:34:56 PM7/31/10
In article
<636e8855-4d71-45a9...@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Here is the complete list:

<http://www.last.fm/music/Tom+Lehrer/_/The+Elements>

--
Michael Press

Kurgan Gringioni

Jul 31, 2010, 3:51:56 PM7/31/10

"B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

: The problem with the statement in the article is that I suspect there

: are no winners who didn't use some form of doping. I based my list on
: non-EPO doping. Should we add Joop to the list?

Dumbass -

There might've been some clean winners before 1980.

Kurgan Gringioni

Jul 31, 2010, 3:53:29 PM7/31/10

:
: Immunity here would, IMO for Tyler, center on not being prosecuted for

: prior perjury under oath, any possible involvement in a conspiracy to
: commit fraud and possible RICO indictment.

Dumbass -

Someone like Tyler will not be vulnerable to RICO.

B. Lafferty

Jul 31, 2010, 5:01:39 PM7/31/10
There might have been some dirty winners before 1980. Thanks again for
sharing your thoughts with us, Henry.

RicodJour

Jul 31, 2010, 6:14:49 PM7/31/10
On Jul 31, 3:53 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Someone like Tyler will not be vulnerable to RICO.

Bullshit. No one can resist me.

Keith

Jul 31, 2010, 6:45:34 PM7/31/10
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:34:04 -0400, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

So you stated further down that your list is for non EPO dopers, but
that's not fair to those who came after 1992 ;-)

I really can't think of anyone else but Lemond/Contador/Roche who
didn't get caught (Hinault and Van Impe refused a test once so one has
to assume they had something to hide).

B. Lafferty

Jul 31, 2010, 7:51:09 PM7/31/10
Men like Lance and Thom could give you a good time, Rico.

RicodJour

Jul 31, 2010, 8:23:36 PM7/31/10
On Jul 31, 7:51 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 7/31/2010 6:14 PM, RicodJour wrote:
> On Jul 31, 3:53 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni"<soulinthemach...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Someone like Tyler will not be vulnerable to RICO.
>
> > Bullshit.  No one can resist me.
>

> Men like Lance and Thom could give you a good time, Rico.

Your fantasy, Barry, not mine. Mine includes the Fat Bottom Girls
from that Queen poster.
http://wfs.velvet.jp/70s/img/queen01.jpg

Anton Berlin

Jul 31, 2010, 11:39:37 PM7/31/10

In a practical way there is. I've been audited several times and the
IRS won't go past 7 years back.

Last time they sent me a bill for close to $2M they ended up owing me
just under $100k. I look forward to their next audit.

Anton Berlin

Jul 31, 2010, 11:41:41 PM7/31/10
On Jul 31, 2:34 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <636e8855-4d71-45a9-b700-87c5908f6...@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,

Someone just programmed my computer to play Saturday afternoon NPR.

RicodJour

Aug 1, 2010, 12:34:59 AM8/1/10
On Jul 31, 11:41 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Someone just programmed my computer to play Saturday afternoon NPR.

There's an app for that. Public Radio - I love it. Another fun one
is 5-0 Radio. It plays police and emergency scanner feeds from all
over the world.

Kurgan Gringioni

Aug 1, 2010, 5:37:44 PM8/1/10

"B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message