Livedrunk? Or just a coincidence?

cur...@the-md-russells.org

Mar 15, 2010, 1:20:52 PM3/15/10
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35874139/ns/us_news-weird_news/

All Livedrunk members will be asked to account for their whereabouts
for the last 25 years. No using the excuse that you can no longer
remember the last 25 minutes.

I have this vision of the town drunk,staring at the spot for years,
eyes scrunched up, thinking, thinking, thinking, there must be a
way...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Ryan Cousineau

Mar 16, 2010, 4:10:44 AM3/16/10
In article <evqsp5972pktt9d17...@4ax.com>,
cur...@the-md-russells.org wrote:

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35874139/ns/us_news-weird_news/
>
> All Livedrunk members will be asked to account for their whereabouts
> for the last 25 years. No using the excuse that you can no longer
> remember the last 25 minutes.

[whistles, looks innocent]

No seriously, my alibi is that I was in Vancouver. And 11.

> I have this vision of the town drunk,staring at the spot for years,
> eyes scrunched up, thinking, thinking, thinking, there must be a
> way...

It's a funny story. Really encased in concrete? And someone stealthily
nabbed the booze? LIVEDRUNK offers a 5-cent reward for finding the
perpetrator, with this in mind:

http://www.thehighdefinite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/biddingwar.jpg

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@gmail.com http://www.wiredcola.com/