Dopador Back to Racing

1 view

Brad Anders

Feb 16, 2011, 8:19:57 PM2/16/11
28th on stage 1 of the Tour of Algarve.

Anton Berlin

Feb 16, 2011, 9:08:04 PM2/16/11
I like it !

Brad Anders

Feb 17, 2011, 12:24:54 AM2/17/11
On Feb 16, 7:08 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I like it !

You told me to get a sense of humor.

Brad Anders

Feb 17, 2011, 9:10:53 AM2/17/11

Brad Anders

Feb 17, 2011, 9:15:49 AM2/17/11
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/spanish-meat-production-association-denies-contadors-allegations

Looks like the UCI and WADA will have some additional support at the
CAS hearings.

Jeff Jones

Feb 17, 2011, 3:56:02 PM2/17/11
On Feb 17, 2:15 pm, Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/spanish-meat-production-association-d...

> Looks like the UCI and WADA will have some additional support at the
> CAS hearings.

This is my favourite part of the whole saga. If you're going to come
up with an excuse/explanation, don't impugn an industry that's got a
lot more grunt than you have.

The "balance of probabilities" argument used by the RFEC to clear
Contador is a good 'un too. On the one side, how many doping cases
have there been in Spanish cycling in 2010? On the other, how many
doping cases have there been in Spanish beef in 2010?

The rest is left as an exercise for the reader. Please show your
working.

Fred on a stick

Feb 17, 2011, 7:02:25 PM2/17/11

Dumbass,

This is a real question: how many clenbuterol urine tests on Spanish beef
are done each year?

Simply Fred

Feb 18, 2011, 3:18:35 AM2/18/11

Fred on a stick wrote:
> This is a real question: how many clenbuterol urine tests on Spanish beef
> are done each year?

And what are the sanctions for a fail ?

RicodJour

Feb 18, 2011, 3:45:13 AM2/18/11

Death, of course. For the cow, I mean. Come to think about it, it's
death either way, so a cow would have to be pretty stupid to _not_
dope.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Feb 18, 2011, 4:04:39 AM2/18/11

Dumbasses,

Unless something's changed recently
(genetic modification?), cows are, in fact,
pretty stupid.

Fredmaster Ben

Simply Fred

Feb 18, 2011, 6:22:55 AM2/18/11

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
> Unless something's changed recently
> (genetic modification?), cows are, in fact,
> pretty stupid.

Which means they would do dumb and careless things like swapping blood
bags or forgetting to check their stored blood from training sessions
for testosterone or clenbuterol or forget to refrigerate it properly.