LeMond's vicious attack

Cicero Venatio

Jul 27, 2010, 10:24:41 PM7/27/10
Now we've seen LeMond's multiple attacks, and you see no response from
Lance. Lance can't answer, it's sad, and I really doubt that he can
hold on to some of those tdf wins. I think he'll lose at least two of
them, bringing him down to five, the number people think should be the
limit. But I think LeMond wants to get him down to at least 3 tdf wins.
Lance must realize his riding days are over, so he must now use his
mind to fend off LeMond, answer his challenge just like when he rode his
bike. It's not about the bike now, and Lance will have to meet his
rival head on if he wants to preserve his legacy.

Anton Berlin

Jul 28, 2010, 10:54:00 AM7/28/10
20 years from now Lance Armstrong will only be a question on a trivia
card.

Who was the American cyclist that won 7 Tour De Frances only to live
out his years in a pound-me-up-the-ass federal penitentiary?

RicodJour

Jul 28, 2010, 11:04:53 AM7/28/10

Luckily Lemond got the ass pounding out of the way when he was a kid.

Fred Flintstein

Jul 28, 2010, 11:21:57 AM7/28/10

LANCE is cursed to live out his days rolling with chicks
that look like his mom. If that describes life in a federal
penitentiary then you are right on the mark.

Fred Flintstein

B. Lafferty

Jul 28, 2010, 11:36:58 AM7/28/10
Sick and uncalled for.

RicodJour

Jul 28, 2010, 2:18:30 PM7/28/10
> Sick and uncalled for.

What? You'd prefer if he was still 'open for business'?
You're being fickle. What would LANCE say if he knew you were lusting
in your heart over Greg's fat cheeks...

Anton Berlin

Jul 28, 2010, 2:21:45 PM7/28/10

Only other victims of childhood sex abuse make these kinds of jokes.
It's OK RicodJour, we're all here for you. It's not your fault.

.

Kurgan Gringioni

Jul 28, 2010, 4:23:36 PM7/28/10

"B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Dumbass -

If it was LANCE that happened to, you'd be leading the charge.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Anton Berlin

Jul 28, 2010, 4:40:53 PM7/28/10
On Jul 28, 3:23 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I doubt BL would and knowing that Lance was abused might explain some
of his behaviors.

RicodJour

Jul 28, 2010, 4:54:17 PM7/28/10
On Jul 28, 4:40 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 3:23 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > : On 7/28/2010 11:04 AM, RicodJour wrote:
> > : > On Jul 28, 10:54 am, Anton Berlin<truth_88...@yahoo.com>  wrote:
>
> > : >> 20 years from now Lance Armstrong will only be a question on a trivia
> > : >> card.
> > : >>
> > : >> Who was the American cyclist that won 7 Tour De Frances only to live
> > : >> out his years in a pound-me-up-the-ass federal penitentiary?
> > : >
> > : > Luckily Lemond got the ass pounding out of the way when he was a kid.
> > : >
> > : Sick and uncalled for.

> > If it was LANCE that happened to, you'd be leading the charge.
>

> I doubt BL would and knowing that Lance was abused might explain some
> of his behaviors.

If you mean that knowing LANCE was abused Laffer would pile on - yes,
your analysis is correct, though I think that Laffer's hoped-for-
piling-on might differ from your more prosaic definition.

Michael Press

Jul 28, 2010, 4:56:32 PM7/28/10
In article <dr6dnSGhkaB1CdLR...@earthlink.com>,
Cicero Venatio <jazz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Now we've seen LeMond's multiple attacks, and you see no response from
> Lance. Lance can't answer, it's sad,

Lance attacks when he sees he has the advantage. So far
he does well in court. Lemond attacks when his internal
pressures overwhelm his self control. Lance talks with
the President of France. Lemond talks with a
discredited ex-Federal prosecutor.

Did you listen to the speech that Lemond gave to which
a url was posted recently? It is the brain fart speech.
Everything is about Lemond in that speech. He mentioned
learning how to chug a bottle of water in a few seconds
during a hard racing effort. Then he reaches down for a
bottle of water, and I think "Hey! He is going to show
us." Lemond pours water into a glass and takes a sip.
Disappointment. _Everything_ in that speeech is about Lemond.
He has no perspective.

--
Michael Press

B. Lafferty

Jul 28, 2010, 5:00:40 PM7/28/10
Lance has lots of issues from childhood to work out. Abuse takes many
forms, not just physical. They can all be toxic as evidenced by Rico.

B. Lafferty

Jul 28, 2010, 5:01:35 PM7/28/10
Your post re Lemond's childhood abuse was uncalled for and sick. Period.

Bob Martin

Jul 29, 2010, 2:13:53 AM7/29/10
in 324556 20100728 155400 Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Who was the American cyclist that won 7 Tour De Frances only to live
>out his years in a pound-me-up-the-ass federal penitentiary?

Are "Tour de Frances" like "cup of teas"?

RicodJour

Jul 29, 2010, 8:49:12 AM7/29/10
On Jul 28, 5:01 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 7/28/2010 4:54 PM, RicodJour wrote:
>
> Your post re Lemond's childhood abuse was uncalled for and sick.  Period.

Period? Are you suggesting with all of Lemond's troubles, he is also
a hermaphrodite?
That's uncalled for and sick. Putz.

And stop yanking on that rubber band sliding scale - it's still self-
abuse.

B. Lafferty

Jul 29, 2010, 9:42:34 AM7/29/10
For you to joke about something like that regarding Lemond, and to keep
it up, only shows that you are a total jerk. Period, Rico.

Frederick the Great

Jul 29, 2010, 3:51:25 PM7/29/10
In article
<a40bf933-fe00-44e6...@u26g2000yqu.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You are wrong. BL would. BL regularly makes disparaging
remarks about the place and circumstances of Armstrong's
upbringing. Q.E.D.

--
Old Fritz

B. Lafferty

Jul 29, 2010, 4:06:06 PM7/29/10
I think not, Fred. Better do a Google search and get back to us. Ain't
nothin wrong with Plano. Plano's got to be better than Garland with
zombies. Right??

Dumbass

Jul 30, 2010, 11:45:30 AM7/30/10

LeMond seems to have nothing on Armstrong. He's just running his
mouth. Armstrong should ignore him.

LeMond says that Landis is good, smart, and has is act together. Who
the heck believes that Landis is telling the whole truth about himself?

Dumbass

Jul 30, 2010, 11:58:49 AM7/30/10
On Jul 27, 10:24 pm, Cicero Venatio <jazzyb...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Lemond's a genius. He has immunized himself against claims that he
was doping by claiming that Armstrong is paying people to say he was
doping!