The smart play for whistle blowing Floyd

Anton Berlin

Sep 5, 2010, 2:28:33 PM9/5/10
He should say he's going to donate any proceeds to charity. Except
he should find a charity unlike the Lance Armstrong Foundation that's
just a grift to take money in the name of cancer.

The earlier he does this the better.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 5, 2010, 4:31:14 PM9/5/10

Anton Berlin wrote:

I thinkl Landis should keep every penny for himself because he's a nice
little Amish boy.

Magilla

BLafferty

Sep 5, 2010, 2:43:56 PM9/5/10

He should do that but first pay back fairness fund donors.

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 5, 2010, 9:58:16 PM9/5/10

"BLafferty" <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Dumbass -

Wow. I actually agree with you.

Thing is, he won't do it. His motivations are not altruistic. If he was that
type of person, he'd have taken his punishment without protest and come back
like Basso or Vino did (not saying those two are altruistic, but they did
the right thing).

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

BLafferty

Sep 6, 2010, 10:31:06 AM9/6/10
The more I think about it, he should donate the net, after fund payback,
to Lance's cancer foundation. I'd love to see how Fabio the Flak spins
that one.