Pull Your Pants Up...

MagillaGorilla

Jun 23, 2011, 3:28:37 PM6/23/11

Fred Flintstein

Jun 23, 2011, 3:47:52 PM6/23/11
On 6/23/2011 2:28 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
> ...you psychotic, anorexic toolkit:
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/photos/video-wiggins-back-to-his-best-for-tour-de-france/179061

Finally we reach a point of agreement.

Phil H

Jun 23, 2011, 4:17:55 PM6/23/11
On Jun 23, 12:47 pm, Fred Flintstein

<bob.schwa...@sbcremoveglobal.net> wrote:
> On 6/23/2011 2:28 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
> > ...you psychotic, anorexic toolkit:
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/photos/video-wiggins-back-to-his-best...

> Finally we reach a point of agreement.

Mono-fucused and doing what he needs to climb would be a less negative
connotation....oh but this is rbr...sorry.
6'3" and normally 175lb when doing the pursuit....down to 160lb for
the TdF.
Phil H

Choppy Warburton

Jun 23, 2011, 4:34:05 PM6/23/11
On Jun 23, 2:28 pm, MagillaGorilla <magi...@sandiegozoo.com> wrote:
> ...you psychotic, anorexic toolkit:
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/photos/video-wiggins-back-to-his-best...

he probably just got done fucking that sexy bike. I know I would.

--D-y

Jun 23, 2011, 8:23:47 PM6/23/11
On Jun 23, 3:17 pm, Phil H <pholma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 6'3" and normally 175lb when doing the pursuit....down to 160lb for
> the TdF.

That's the way Lance used to do it.
--D-y

MagillaGorilla

Jun 23, 2011, 10:09:50 PM6/23/11
Phil H wrote:

Wiggins is a headcase when it comes to the Tour. He'll finish 9th on GC 7:43
down and then give all these psychobabble interviews about why he didn't win.
He's the English version of Danielson.

Magilla

Phil H

Jun 24, 2011, 2:03:34 PM6/24/11

Yep, an increase of 1mph in climbing speed on a steep climb is the
difference between a pace setter and a shelled rider and is probably
just as much a difference between a doper and a clean rider. What's in
your wallet?

Phil H