Lanterne Rouge heating up.

1 view

Michael Press

Jul 9, 2011, 1:11:07 AM7/9/11
I can see a bit of friendly competition for
the Lanterne Rouge, but this is ridiculous.

--
Michael Press

atriage

Jul 9, 2011, 5:01:33 AM7/9/11
On 09/07/2011 06:11, Michael Press wrote:
> I can see a bit of friendly competition for
> the Lanterne Rouge, but this is ridiculous.

Vasil Kiryienka was definitely going for it but he overcooked it a bit.
http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/9000/Kiryienkas-batteries-finally-run-out-after-tough-early-season.aspx

Simply Fred

Jul 9, 2011, 6:39:29 AM7/9/11
atriage wrote:
> Vasil Kiryienka was definitely going for it but he overcooked it a bit.
> http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/9000/Kiryienkas-batteries-finally-run-out-after-tough-early-season.aspx

Probably shouldn't have bought his batteries from Radioshack.

A. Dumas

Jul 9, 2011, 7:19:31 AM7/9/11
atriage wrote:
> Vasil Kiryienka

First over the Finestre, winner at Sestriere on May 28th in this year's
Giro.

atriage

Jul 9, 2011, 1:20:40 PM7/9/11

Yeah the curse of the Giro strikes again. Can Bertie Dopador beat it this year?